Cheap ass pax online, sketchy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Weedity, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Okay, so found this Pax online for CHEAP! 

http://www.dhgate.co.../166543443.html

I do my research, the guy on here has made 2000 transactions with 99.1% positive ratings. The pax is only like 100 dollars here and seems legit I guess. 

My buddy buys it, we have waited like 20 days for it. I contact the dude, he says that the DHL shipping company has it in customs because they think it is a brand product and not sure when they will release it. My buddy wants a refund since Pax is made in America why is it being shipped over seas.

What does everyone else think? Is this legit? Beat?

I am really lost. 

Posted this in Tools Q and A but it's like dead over there. Moved it to here, hope that is okay.

2. #2 Liquid Vibe, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    ya bought a cheap knockoff and it got stopped at customs as if they were trying to sneak through a fake Louis Vatton.
    Odds are you'll never see the $100 or the PAX ever.

3. Because it's a chinese gengood version of the pax vaporizer by ploom. The genuine pax vape is sold out of California.

4. Are you positive it is a knock off?

That's beat. Oh well. 

5. Ya if its getting stopped by customs then its not the real PAX..

6. The seller pretty much told you it's a knockoff. The reason it's held at customs is because it looks like the real deal but there are no import documents on it. If it was the real deal, it would have papers on it. Then again, the real deal wouldn't be shipped from China to begin with.

Demand a refund. If you paid by credit card file for a charge-back.

7. #7 ckycampmember, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    Definitely fake...
    If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.

Lesson learned.