3000w grow games extraordinaire w/ co2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cultfashions, Aug 15, 2013.

1. ive been hoping that the pinnapple is as reliable because that was my original plan to cross the wembley with pinnapple chunk....imagine the goodness of some AK47 x bubblegum x cheese x pinnapple  yummmmm

thanks for the info on it! Definitely added to our list! And that cross would be so fucking amazing lol. Do it and get me some seeds of that baby!!!

On a serious note, anyone know whats wrong with our god bud? Nute burn or???

3. #23 bmw1985, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    it LOOKS like a boron defficiency

I cant say for certain though.  Its just the first thing that came to mind, i double checked and its similar in the pics.

4. Okay I have no reason to doubt you! Thank you. How should I go about correcting it??

5. actually, after looking again im thinking its more likely a phosphorus defficiency  i have a hard time believing only one plant has a boron deficiency.  It is more likely the god bud is just a phosphorus hog

6. try amping up the phosphorus slowly and see if that helps.  im assuming your ph levels are good?

7. ive never had a problem like that so i hope im leaning you in the right direction at least. I come across yellowing that is a pain in my neck because yellowing can be like 6 things lol

8. I appreciate the help! I'm going to Retest my soils npk in a min. I'm using the powder in soaked soil test kit. Ill test my ph again as well. I recall a very high nitrogen level so I may need to flush it. The other 2 plants are doing just fine.

9. Subbed. Looking good man. I'll read through it all tomorrow when I have time.

10. each strain and each plant is different (unless cloned from the same mother) sometime one will just be hungry!  do those tests its the best way. 

11. Thanks my friend! Welcome :) I type alot when I'm stoned lol so sorry about that in advance. I like to have my journals for whatever I'm doing really able to help someone if they ever needed it, so details are important to me.

Well I'm testing the NPK right now, after triple checking my Hanna Ph meter for calibration, I tested the water I took the NPK samples from and tested at 6.67 so I know it's not a ph issue.. I'll post up here in about 10 mins once the 3 test kits settle.

12. High Nitrogen, low/adequate Phosphorus, normal Potassium levels, it's been 5 days now since the last watering so they were really dry so I gave them their first flower mix feeding tonight. Hopefully that's what the god bud is after and I wont harm it anymore lol..

The grapefruit is showing little red hairs at a few sites, so next week after clones we'll flip to 12/12 and see what happens!

13. sounds like the phosphorus is what it needs.  remember those nutrient testers are general for plants, not specific to cannabis. trust the plants signs and happy growing  keep us posted

14. Have you been giving any nutes yet?  When was the God Plant planted?  FFOF should be fine for the first 30 days at least.  If the God Plant is relatively young, and you have been giving nutes, I would guess it is more likely to be nitrogen burn than phosphorus deficiency.  Be sure when you are PH testing, to test your runoff water as well.  The PH of your root-zone is somewhere between the PH of the water you put in, and the water that runs off (if you put in PH 7.0 water, and the runoff is 5.0, your root zone is probably around 6.0).

15. I agree with Gandalf here. That soil really does have enough in it to feed your plant for about a month. I use to use it but eventually switched it up to Roots Organic soil.

16. The plants are 36 days old since planting into ffof, I started the feedings with 1/8th strength at day 22 and they have only had 2 nute feedings in the life span before this presented. I tested the soil and found very high nitrogen content.

Ph test showed 6.77 last night and no other nute problems have showed up. They haven't been watered for 5 days. And Pre flowering has begun on both god bud and grapefruit. So last night they received the first feedings with flowering nutes mixed at 1/4 strength and 1/2 strength veg nutes. 1/2 gal of water each. They look a bit more perky today. Im not sure what's up...

17. Alright guys I just got home and checked them, the growth is nuts!! I swear some leaves doubled in size over night from the first feeding of flowering nutes. The plants look overall beautiful but I think I have to agree that there is a nitrogen overdose, however we're so close to flowering that I'm not going to battle it and potentially harm it further, we're flipping to 12/12 in 2 days, pre flowers are all over. 

I figure they are going to suck the soil dry once I start flowering them so it should correct itself naturally. I think the issue present because this soil mix for the 3 photo periods was not mixed with dolomite lime for an added buffer and this plant has always been a little testy since the beginning. 

Do you guys think this is an okay course of action? Or should I take some sort of action before flowering??

I'll have updated pics later today too.

18. Glad to hear the growth has taken off so much.  I'm looking forward to the pics.  :metal:

19. Thanks man! Glad you found your way to the new journal. This one will be way more fun! The blue cheese auto is going to be nuts I can already tell, 12 days old and gettin BIG. Maybe i'll set a weight record lol!  :metal:  :metal:  :metal:

20. Hey guys we got a ton of shit today, 2 cloud vape pens for $100!! these things are bad ass as fuck! Going everywhere with me from now on.

Here's what we got

10x 3gal earth pots
    2x 4" PC fans 
    5 gal bucket
    10x 2" net pots/inserts

I'm building our clone bucket right now, I spaced it out and am able to have 9 clone sites on the one bucket! Not bad at all IMO. Once the air line gets here tomorrow or wednesday clones get cut and lights get flipped! 

I'm wonder what beans to pop next and would like to hear what you guys would like to see in the garden. I'll be popping either this weekend or middle of next week to get the timing right. We're going to pickup a 150w HPS too for the clone/germ tent when we can swing it.

Here is a list of what I have and the amounts.
    - 1x DinaFem Fruit
    - 1x Auto Seeds Blue Diesel
    - 2x Royal Queen northern Lights
    - 1x Royal Queen Cheese
    - 3x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil
    - 10x Buddah 10 pack assorted *check herbiesautoseeds for the strains, they are random in the bag and I have no idea what they are lol*

What do you guys think?? I'm thinking both northern lights, and 3 dark devils. I rarely see northern lights around here, and never dark devil. 

In the photo tent we will have a cinex or 2, and a headband going. I'm absolutely going to take a ton of headband clones assuming I can and not harm it too much, I'll never let that strain go especially since it's true headband! :metal:

So throw your ideas my why guys!!