Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Too Much Causing Vomiting Stomach Problems?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by roll_it_light_it_go_withit, Aug 13, 2013.

1. I have never heard of anyone vomiting from not smoking maybe loss of appetite but not vomiting...unless they already had a condition to begin with and cannabis was just helping it.

2. Shove your fingers in your ears all you want. I posted links to a peer-reviewed study in the "pointless bullshit" that you refused to pay attention to and if you'd like, I can direct you to peer-reviewed studies showing cannabis withdrawal symptoms literally all day if you'd like. But no, you know better than the entire scientific community, I'm sure.  :laughing:

3. Then you have never done even a minute of research on the topic. 

4. maaaaaaaan you picked on me one time be quiet

5. [​IMG]^^^this is from 2 years ago