CFL/armoire grow, first time grower :-)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by molegrower, Aug 13, 2013.

1. 4 days.. She was pretty dry. She's starting to regain some moisture.. curing very nicely! I'll give full smoke report in about 2 weeks in the jar. It's going to be hard. . She smells soooooo good!

2. Here's the other solo cup ladies. . Under the 400watter

Attached Files:

3. Here's my beer can girl. . Nothing too much going on with her yet.
    Also I dropped 3 reg photos, tap root out . In root riot cubes. . They are called playboys.. A strain from the same breeder as bender.

Attached Files:

4. Playboys popped up.. and my beer can girl.. The NL
    Gave all the ladies some bat tea.. (solo cup bb and my two benders) in the micro..

Attached Files:

5. Here's a shot of the other Benders, the GSC, BDXPKA, and the other three solo cup girls

Attached Files:

6. Forgot the Beer can lady.. lol

Attached Files:

7. Looks like a nice healthy baby.

8. #1868 molegrower, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Thanks brotha.. I'm gonna pop three more of my crosses.. To test keeping them small.. In one 3 gal tote.. giving tote growing a whirl. I'm keeping things small.. As I've grown all these before, in the micro. . So gives me a chance to see how they perform in a micro environment. Since that's how I began. . Thought I would test how these do. . Also is a seed run in there. Everything, if my planning is right, will get hit with some fem Bender pollen, after sexing them since they are regs, with a female to reverse.. Once again ensuring more stable auto seeds to work with. . Just my thinking. I fully enjoy growing them . . .

9. nice man, didn't realize you also got bender pollen. I fucking love that bender.

10. Not fem pollen. . Yet. . I'll be using CS to reverse one of these Benders now in the 3 gal tote. . I have to wait for sexing, since all I have are reg beans..hoping for a female. .

11. how is the bender smoke?

12. I tried an Airbud the other night. . No cure.. small hit.. within 10 feeling good on the head. Still clear.. Active. . Lasted about an hour. . Or so. . Can't wait for the 2 week jarred up test. .
    I'm going to weigh it out and give dried weight.. To me that's what really matters, not so much wet.. nectar you still have all the stems attached fire hanging. . Lol

13. Gonna post a few pics of the tier planted strawberry cough tomorrow.... I'm digging how they look and smell fantastic results so far.....

14. I WANT BENDER GENETICS NOW!!!!!

Chef.

15. :)

16. Playboys are in dirt.. Going to be tier plant into a 10 gal tote. Giving tote growing a whirl. .

Attached Files:

17. Here's the three strawberry cough solos I tier planted in a 3 gallon pot...there coming up on day 30 since I flipped the lights.....it's kinda hard to tell what's what so here's the best I could come up with. ....plus a bud shot of one...:)

Attached Files:

18. Looking awesome! I'm glad your getting great results with that method. I'm curious how many I can put in a 10 gal tote.. thinking 6 autos.. or 4 photos. I'm going to be testing a few things. .

19. Hey all.. I have one confirmed male and one female in my 3 gal tote of Bender. . I've started making CS spray to reverse the female. . And I'll be taking down the male.
    Now to make CS spray.. 9 volt battery, .9999 silver rod 16 gauge, ro or distilled water, a jar.. Also a small air stone helps. I couldn't find mine. . So no stone. .
    You run it for a few hours. . Check the ppms.. If they are around 40 to 50ppms, you have successfully made cs spray, if not clean rods and stick back in.. If it's higher ppms.. Just add ro/ distilled water till its in that range. Spray your lady with it with first site of hairs.. I spray twice a day. You will start seeing little nanners. . Keep spraying.. Maybe once a day. . The plant will still develop buds.. Do not use the plant for anything except breeding.. Don't smoke or make anything out of the bud material. Safety tip for ya.. so here are the pics. . You will notice the Rods are about an inch away. . Keep them close. . Within an inch. . Without touching. . You will see on the rods small bubbles, some back stuff forming around them. . That's normal. . When you check on it in a few hours. . Just clean the rods with sand paper and clean with alcohol. . And stick them back in.

Attached Files:

20. About an hour making cs..

Attached Files: