CFL/armoire grow, first time grower :-)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by molegrower, Aug 13, 2013.

1. No smells from either so far and no one has noticed and I haven't been using my carbon filter either cuz I'm tryingto find a smell.. Maybe it'll hit later on but maybe its also all the other house plants around my room sucking up the odors to

2. Give it a bit. . Touch and sniff.. lol.

3. I love scratch and sniff with critical I'm looking for an afghan skunk smell

4. Anything skunk will be a strong one. Lol. .

5. That's what I figured so it'll come in time I do believe

6. #1786 molegrower, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Absolutely!
    beans sank..
    All but one Bender and one bdxpka. Those two are still in the shot glasses. . The rest are in paper towel/ baggie combo. Dialing in my solo cup setups..

7. As soon as my seeds sink I put straight into moist dirt cover with plastic wrap in a day or 2 uncover and u should have a sprout I hate using paper towel method now

8. I've done both ways. . And have a few grow the wrong way straight in dirt. .I check on them at least twice a day. . So they don't grow into the towel.. This method works great for me. . . I'm putting these in root riot cubes..into small dome things. . I'll be posting up pics as I go. . The cubes fit perfectly in them. . Then into cups.. using ffof and only using bat and seabird teas..

9. Yea man, hey there's more then one way to to get the same results and you gotta do what u know works for u .. I can't wait to see all this take off

10. Its going to be awesome!.. lol. . I'm going to be lsting these too.. This time I'm going to set up the cups with little hooks.. Last time it was an after thought. And almost smashed a cup trying to add a hook thingy. Lol.

11. Lol yea I've mangled cups trying things way to late on the process

12. Day 71 on this lady Bender

Attached Files:

13. dude that bender looks insane. Very nice work.

14. Wow mole that's insane

15. She's a heavy feeder. . The smell is coming out strong.. I'm going to enjoy growing this many times. .

16. Here's the solo cup ladies.. my girl scout cookie broke the surface. . I'll be moving these over.to cups today sometime I'm still waiting for the bd and 4 benders to pop up. They are close. . The cup girls

Attached Files:

17. dude I love popping beans in the rapid rooter plugs....I seem to have better germination of seedmoos when using them....and I must say your bender is a serious mind fuck'''':D.....can't wait go see the R.H.' in action.....and I'm impressed.....also to note a buddy of mine just blessed me with yet another batch of seeds....genetics are of cat piss x girl scout cookies....the container was labeled CPC'....cat piss cookies lol sounds interesting but they are regular seeds....as my buddy breeds his strains he makes he makes sure to do a regular seed crop run then pops beans of which two crosses he chooses to find the most impressive than breeds them again in search of stability of their genetics....I told my buddy please no more reg seeds....I've got seeds coming out the wazoo':blink::blink::lol:....once my straw berry cough uhh run is done i'll be doing some breeding of my own and will be brushing up on some knowledge on how to produce my own fem seeds....not too sure on how this occurs but I've had some flowering ladies before that had produced some seeds but not many and turned out that they were fem beans....maybe you could help me understand the dynamics on how to differentiate the two (reg seeds and fem seeds) and how the occurrence of making fem seeds happens

18. That's awesome. . Absolutely can help with info. .
    You basically need to take fem pollen and pollinate another fem plant. I'll sit down and write something up with pics. As my benders I'll be doing a fem seed run.. finding the best female to bed with.. These are regs as well.. And I plan on taking a clone from the gsc to reverse to grab some fem beans to have more to me play with. And I still need to make up some CS spray to make a fem plant produce fem pollen.. This is going to be fun! .. lol.

19. sounds interesting I'm all ears and will need to know all the specifics and the needed stuff to get some fem beans in my collection and as well to have some new strains to sample from

20. Figured I'd post up a few pics of my strawberry cough....I had I rough bit of a start with them but since feeding them the most rank smelling act I brewed this is where I'm at w/them as of today....I fed them th act a week ago and watered them twice plain waterings and today I gave them some Fox farms tigerbloom and bigbloom in an eye dropper amount.....so far I'm happy and I've got way less purple stems happening lately....I think I'm getting my mojo' back.....