CFL/armoire grow, first time grower :-)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by molegrower, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Well here is the white widow main Cola after hung dry and in a jar fir about a week.
    Went from 22.5 grams wet to 7.4 dry uploadfromtaptalk1410839431173.jpg
    I like having a 1/4oz Cola. . Lol.. I'll weigh the rest of them tomorrow is

2. Your lightning will produce bigger for sure. . The Auto Ultimate is a big producer.. I've saw a ultimate produce 15 oz in a dwc set up.. .. The thing was a giant. . Lol.

3. Thats crazy ive got a project ive created going that a fellow blade named for me called jumpstart myst since it was a female and a male of unknown medical strains, I have a master kush and a regs seed going I couldnt just let it go cuz it was a quick grower those are in flower, then in veg I have a critical and a northern lights x big bud both fem freebies from herbies and I have more master kush seeds, thc bomb seeds one I popped turned male well not sure if it was that or the skunk haze, which I have one seed of that, a couple more of my own and a bunch of mixed seeds I collected and people have given me of all high quality

jumpers 400watt organic run plus cfl vegging and cloning
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1330628-Jumpers-400-Watt-Organic-Run

4. I just popped over in your thread. . I haven't read it all yet. . It's a biggen :)

5. Hey all..
    First up the Auto Ultimate growing nicely into the Scrog
    uploadfromtaptalk1411088127009.jpg

Here's the Green Crack
    uploadfromtaptalk1411088164110.jpg
    One of the clones I finned the top on uploadfromtaptalk1411088188127.jpg

These are combo GC (bigger ladies) and blue dream uploadfromtaptalk1411088232256.jpg

6. #1372 molegrower, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Forgot my hydro girls. . The two bigger clones are blue dream, three weeks since cutting the smaller are the GC clones I pulled last week.. All under 12/12 uploadfromtaptalk1411088671609.jpg
    Edit
    My ec is at 2.4, ph 5.8. I'm using the Flora duo, part A and part B.. Just because i ran out of my ionic trio..

7. I grew some trees with dwc. . In 5 gal buckets. . Too large for my space. . I went with flood and drain. . Alot easier I feel.. I'm running dirt and hydro to see the differences

8. I'm still debating of I should reverse one clone of each for female pollen to pollinate another clone of each for seeds.. I only had 1 bean of the GC.. And the blue dream was gifted to me. (The momma).. I'll get pics of her up in the next few days

9. I would man itll be worth it in the long run or take 3 of the blue dream and the green crack let them grow out pollentate a green crack to a green crack a blue dream to a blue dream and a green crack to a blue dream that way youll have both and a cross of the 2

jumpers 400watt organic run plus cfl vegging and cloning
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1330628-Jumpers-400-Watt-Organic-Run

10. hey mole what's up man. Yea your gc looks beautiful. Mine is really taking off man. Getting very tall and it's only 1 week flower I'm like fuck.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

11. Glad she's getting big on you. . Lol. . With photos the plant usually doubles if not triples in size when put into flower.. expect a tree.. .. lol
    That's what I was thinking. . Lol..