CFL/armoire grow, first time grower :-)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by molegrower, Aug 13, 2013.

1. How do you know when to stop CS spray and also how do you know when she's ready? Sorry for all questions but I have made some CS my self and interested in a little experiment :p

Peace 👽

RQS Northern lights auto, 126w cfl grow - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

2. With cs you need to spray the branch, if only doing a partial reversal, early as posaable. Basically start about a week to week and a half before it starts showing sex, then spray twice a day. . I know with autos. . its end of second week.. Then once it starts showing those sacs. . Once a day... for about a week. . Then once a week. Until they are ready to pluck and shake in a clean dry baggie.
    They will start to open. . Slightly. ..
    To give you an idea of how they should look. . Mine are going to be plucked mid next week...
    They say you can even start after it shows pistols..
    Of course these are "basics", once you do it a couple times you will definately know when to start and when to pull the branch. this is my first time. . So I'm still working that part out, timing wise.
    Now. . Of you want to create fem seeds from the same plant. You don't pluck it. . You just give it a shake and the pollen will land on the pistols and then just wait.
    They say. . You should start a plant about 2 weeks after you started the orginal plant you are reversing, then place the second plant next to the first one you reversed, shake it. . The reversed plant will now pollenate your second plant. . Then just let it grow normally. You sacrifice the reversed plant. . And the second plant. . You gain anywhere from 100 plus seeds that you know are fem.. not bad of a trade. . I hope that explains it better...

3. Also. . You dint really sacrifice the pollenated plant. . The fem seed producer.. Just the buds will be full of seeds. . Which will be most of the weight of the bud. .

4. I hope everyone is doing well. Just hit day 55 with my latest batch. Gonna run em' to 65 and see about callin' it good. Hopefully some pics up soon.

5. Week 5 for my ladies...

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. A little something I got going. . Additional pka and nlxbb. .
    Planted 3/2, 38 days from seed..
    uploadfromtaptalk1398681645910.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1398681656579.jpg

NLxBB on the right. . Pka left. .
    The nlxbb has taken up 3/4 of the scrog. . Lol. Ill be putting pka pollen from my other pka I'm reversing on this pka.. Trying to make those fem seeds.. Lol. .

Philly. . Looking wonderful as always!
    Friendly. . Can't wait to see those girls you got going on!

7. Iced Grapefruit at Day 58
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    \nMK Ultra from the top
    [​IMG]
    \nAnother Iced Grapefruit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    \nMK Ultra, Iced Grapefruit, White Widow and Mendocino Purps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    \nAnd one last shot of a White Widow top cola...
    [​IMG]

8. That iced grapefruit looks amazing... delish. . . Well they all look amazing. Lol...

9. Yeah I'm leaning to the grapefruit, looks lovely

Peace 👽

RQS Northern lights auto, 126w cfl grow - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

10. Day 65.. took down the pka.. And started to collect my pollen
    uploadfromtaptalk1398897413778.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1398897422649.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398897435841.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1398897445474.jpg

11. Little update
    Pka and nlxbb.. Lights off
    uploadfromtaptalk1398995920453.jpg
    Pka
    uploadfromtaptalk1398995938748.jpg

NLxBB
    uploadfromtaptalk1398995953252.jpg

Pka hanging
    uploadfromtaptalk1398995968466.jpg

12. Real quick. .....it's philly.....on my new account username. ..just updated my thread. ....and the one mh' got the chop.. ....and the ww's are ready as well gonna get some better pics promise.....the ww's btw are starting to purple up a bit but not as purple as your place memole

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Hey everyone. . sorry I've been missing for a while. Changed up the user name as well ;) . Been regrouping, figuring out some breeding projects I want to work on. . Lots going on. . Everything has been harvested, In the older posts. . And working on my very first project. I'll be updating this thread and getting more info out, and processes I'm currently using. . And show what I'm doing. . Again. . Hope everyone is around to go threw my journeys with this. . How all is doing awesome!

14. Been doing a little bit of stockpiling some new gear....some new stuff....some used ....but all is good this is only a third of the whole entire setup......will be running some new induction lights as well but I still have a lot of equipment yet to breakdown and move....but this will put me where I wanna be but a perpetual garden can get a lil' crazy....:-D ....was getting worried bruh' glad to have you back.....and also have done some mods in one of the cabs that are running.....

sent to you using my decoder ring

Attached Files:

15. Looking great brotha! I love any kind of gear.. new or used! ;) Partnered up with a breeder and learning.. I'm working on autos.. I really like everything about them to be honest. Trying to bring more purples into the mix, and great meds.. Right now in the seed run phase. . And bx crossing a few things.. Once I get everything organized. . I'll be posting up here.. Thanks again for stopping in. .

16. Hey everyone. . So here is a new cross I've been working on. The name isn't figured out yet. . It's a Northern lights X big bud X (by me) purple kush auto... (nlxbbxpka). Now I'm back crossing with the original pka pollen it was pollinated with. Here are the pics
    uploadfromtaptalk1406599755832.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1406599764980.jpg

The pollinated sites
    uploadfromtaptalk1406599801709.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1406599808589.jpg

17. Hey everyone. . Here's the growth so far on my project auto.. The ladies are looking wonderful! uploadfromtaptalk1406893299770.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1406893307072.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1406893318212.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1406893325334.jpg

18. Also want to show everyone my little photo project I haven't decided on what I'm going to cross her with. .
    Blue Dream..
    The momma
    uploadfromtaptalk1406896271497.jpg
    The clones
    uploadfromtaptalk1406896291522.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1406896306074.jpg

19. Some very strange leafs on that photo!

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone
    Top news about the new strain tho!

Be excited to see what she flowers like :)

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone

20. I was wondering if I am able to modify one of my ez-clone stations to a single plant dwc setup....?....any idea's. ..

sent to you using my decoder ring