CFL/armoire grow, first time grower :-)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by molegrower, Aug 13, 2013.

1. No type mole

2. ?

3. lmao stoned didn't . Realize auto correct me ment to say no Ty but corrected it to typev

4. Gotcha brotha.. lol

5. How u doin mole

6. Busy with everything except my grows. . Lol. Right now they are pretty much on auto pilot.. lol. . I check on the breeding projects daily. . Everything looks great on them. . They are doing their thing. . How you doing jumper

7. I'm ok goin to get teeth pulled drilled and filled today and tomorrow tuesday my baby boy Will be born. And getting super impatient for these vdz to finish but it looks like it's gonna yield huge

8. Damn mole Im loving your micro grows! I used to do some back when I started in PCs and cabinets. Oh the good ol days.
    Your new set up looks bomb! Im subbed up for the ride!

9. Yeah buddy'....:p:p:p...mole's always has his shiz together. ....:):):)

10. Im realizing that! Im excited for his fridge grow. Looks perfect! Makes me want to break mine lol.

11. Here's me progress on my mini closet test run....wall to wall baby:D:D:D

Attached Files:

12. Looking solid dirt! :-D

13. Thanks all! I'll have some updates in a bit. . Running some new gear equipment and genetics. Finally got it at up. . The fridge is awesome. . Temps stay at 78/79 with that led panel. . Looking into kessil leds..

14. Nice man! Stop being a stranger lol. Put my girls in flower today.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

15. Alright. . So ill Hey up some pictures when things have settled in. . Just a quick note. .
    I've broken or some old dwc great I had laying around. .
    I'm testing Kaos Kreationz Motor City Purps.. I've got three going. . About 4 days from seed. . They are regs. . So hoping for a couple ladies. .
    One is in soil. . Nothing special.. On that one yet. .
    Two are in 5 gal dwcs. And will be under led panel. . Right now they are under a 250 watt hps.. Also doing 12/12 from seed. . They are about 3 inches tall. I'm going to be trying organic nutes on these.. They are for soil. . So weekly bucket changes will be mandatory I feel. . Instead of me not changing them at all. Lol. .
    Once the roots hit the water. . I'll update. . On old news. . I have one vdz that's started flowering about a week ago. . Looking very healthy. .
    Now. . I have clones running as well for the girl scout cookies.. One I'm reversing, with sts, and pollinating the others. seed production. I only had one bean. Hopefully I'll have alot more.
    Thanks again everyone for peeking in.

16. Dude vdz produces I can't wait to taste her I have 1 smells like lemon candy pine, 1 smells like lime candy menthol, the third has no real smell profile yet

17. I saw the awesomeness. . Lol. . This one seems to be a classic in the making!

18. Nice the more sativa leaning one is the lemon candy, the heavy leaning indica is the lime

19. Cant wait for more pictures mole!!