CFL/armoire grow, first time grower :-)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by molegrower, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Looking good mole. I want some bender pollen!!!!

2. Cross her with my querkle. Purple bend maybe? Nah I'll think of something you just send the pollen... hehehe ;-) just wishing out loud buddy

3. All about spreading the love my friend! Would love me some querkle .. lol

4. Id love querkle myself I got the bender part just male querkle

5. Quick shot of Bender cola.. she's fatten up with seed and bud. Lol. I'll update everything in a few.

Attached Files:

6. Cant wait til u get mybtentvand can have an 18/6 area for bender and leela runs

7. Update.. lsted the mystic.. really pulled get down.. started off rough for sure.. she's a strong one now! .. then a pic of the micro. . Bender, bb solo, reversed rqs nl, and the mystic

Attached Files:

8. Yeah buddy! Looks lovely :) can't wait till these genetics are open to public or open to us over in rainy England :)

Chef.
    Nice LST there :)

Chef.

9. thanks Chef! I cant wait either. Lol. This mystic is going to be pollinated with the NL.. To hopefully give a more stable stain.

10. The fact that this thread is still booming and you amazing people are still going strong makes me so happy. Seriously some tickled biscuits over here. Wish I had picks of the last 8 months...

Much love friends

-friendly

11. Mole is the man.. ill have an update for ya tomorrow.. mole playboy is goin nuts, im expecting to see the dreamz take off soon, they are a bit more slow development thru seedling stage expecting exlosion of growth soon though

12. Hey friendly! glad you stopped in! Share what you got brotha! Doing some crazy awesome things myself. .
    glad to here you are having some explosive growth! The dreamz will kick into high gear for sure! Looking forward to the update!

13. Well top o' the morning to ya' blades....figured since I did not update my thread on the chop of my sc' I would share some pics of me lounging with some of my buds...:p:p:literally :D:D

Attached Files:

14. Thanks for the reps' I'm flattered now ^_^^_^

15. Proper hairy buds! Look awesome, never saw the pics before sorry dude.
    :yummy:

Chef.

16. I forgive ya' bro lol:lol:

17. Those definitely look amazing! I'm at work, I would target be doing what your doing. . Lol.. Thanks for sharing the awesomeness!

18. Thanks brotha'....I'm gonna pm you on those genes :)I would like to start out with fresh everything once I'm settled in about a month

19. No problem.. I'm looking at moving myself in the next few months, out in the country. . No neighbors.