Most dominant athlete in their sport?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Griffijuana, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Lebron James.

He is the only one that dominates a team sport and I would argue thats a lot harder to do than in individual sports like boxing, golf, etc.

2. cabrerea is only a hitter. he's far from a 5 tool player.

at one point arod was the best defensive player at his position, one of the best instinctual players, fast, hit for average and power.

sorry, i had to fight bias with bias. cabrera is not a legend, not yet. i think he needs at least another 3-4 years of being the best player in the game. but he is infact,  the best player in the game right now.

3. Hello? tiger woods. He has dominated golf in ways that are unthinkable. He is also the richest athlete of all time. I'm probably biased because in turning pro in january. But even Michael Jordan says tiger is the most dominating athlete ever

Spark it!

4. Lebron by far in the NBA

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Lebron or usain bolt.

lebrons a global icon of domination

usain bolts sport isn't as televised and covered by major networks like the NBA

both are extremely athletically gifted but lebron gets more exposure

6. But he is far from the clear cut best player. There is a whole number of Qbs much more important to their team than Adrian Peterson

7. Lebron

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Miguel Cabrera, Lebron James, Tiger Woods, andriean Peterson, usain bolt, Ronaldo

9. Serena Williams

10. MLB-Trout
    NFL-Manning
    NBA-Lebron
    NHL-Crosby
    WNBA-I dont give a shit

11. another person from Chicago i see?

12. Sent from my LG-P925 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Gary Ablett jnr gold coast suns

14. lebron in basketball

and calvin johnson in football

this is just my active picks , I think miguel cabrera is doing some rare shit in baseball right now too

Calvin johnson tho , in the NFL is an all time great in my eyes and we get to witness it first hand, He plays in the NFC north at that so I get to see him go up against my packers twice a year ,, The lions play in doors at home so that makes it that much more exciting knowing it wont be snowing or raining on him or whatever lol

just look up his stats

15. me behind the beer pong table

unstoppable

16. It goes like this:

1. Tiger Woods

(Not even close)

2. Michael Jordan
    3. Lebron James

Tiger's lost many times before and he's struggling through a slump, whilst Mayweather has never lost in his pro career and he's been boxing since he was a kid as well.  He was 18 and 0 when he faced Genaro Hernandez, since then he's made 26 successful title defenses.  Granted his career has been marked by long periods of inactivity, but that shouldn't exclude his dominant performances.  Tiger looks shaky as fuck while Mayweather's last outing against Canelo was flawless.  Feel me?

18. #58 ghostface cilla, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    Hahaha yes aus rep Gary Abblett junior Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Kobe is not in his primetime no more. He's old and will be useless any time soon. Meaning he will get injured and will have to retire.

Lebron is in his primetime like Kobe was back in the day. So this discussion is un-debatable. He is the best in the league.

20. Lebron, without a doubt.