Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz of lows, half O of mids, or a quarter of dank

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin 'n tokin, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Always get the best you can IMO ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. If you know how to roll then you'll be tasting weed not the paper. Raw is real thin like Elements. I got both papers and they smoke good.

3. Dank all the way

4. Half O of mids. 
    It has some quality, and some quantity but not an overwhelming amount of either.

5. a $50 ounce? fuck that i would get dank, that's gotta be some dirt weed unless you have a best friend who grows or some shit lol

Dude raw papers don't taste like bonfires lol, that must be your weed or something. Raws are meant to be cleaner and better tasting

7. I'm so phucking high.  Buy all of it and smoke all of it as fast as you can.

No, vaporize it.

8. Dunno I always get this weird pungent taste, and it's not the weed because I've used zigzags and other papers before. It could be my Raw tips? maybe the cardboards burning a little bit

9. I don't really know how to answer this because I feel I'd have to see it, smoke it, then rate it. By that, I would go for the dank. Because everyone thanks the supplier of dank :D

10. The mids I'd like to continue smoking for more than a week and a half

11. for the ones talking about papers and taste and what not, yall seem like new age stoners… and im not even that old… i doubt the first chronic users of marijuana & the hippies in the 60'-70's complained as much you guys do about taste/flavor smoothness er what ever else Feminine things you need to enjoy a smoke... -_- smh

just smoke the weed and get high
    stop observing it so much!!!

12. Same answer I give everyone to this question; go on a tolerance break for a while and get the dank. That way, you have a lower tolerance and don't need much to get high. Happy smoking.

13. Quarter of dank, quality over quantity always, when it comes to drugs anyway.

14. Get a shit ton of kief from the low oz, or make cannabutter with the low oz.

15. always quality of quanitity. always for me

16. Whenever I smoked low grade weed it just gives me a headache.

Probably my tolerance.

17. man, I would just get the mids, if you dont like it learn from this and pick up the dank next time!

18. Dank is the right thing to do. I don't use papers only my hands, so no waste there.