Kshows Show

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Walter Sobchak: That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
    The Dude: Fuckin' A.
    Donny: And this guy peed on it.
    Walter Sobchak: Donny, please.
    \n\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-go0oBF4Y&index=2&list=PLy8Ml6l1msnp7oGyHR_CygsNsV1ILXeHO
    The Big Lebowski" Official Trailer

2. "Uzi?!?!?!?"  "You didn't think I was rollin out of here naked, did you?"

3. Took me awhile to see this movie too.. Idk what the fuck I was thinkin. Checked the cloner. Annnnnnnd YES! I see some white poppin outta one of the cuts. Didn't know I could get so happy. Like a kid on christmas! Holdin the top of the cloner with one hand, and air pumpin with the other! Lol

4. lol I've watch that movie about 10 times a year for the last 12 years lol  I know pretty much every single line

"People forget that the brain is the biggest erogenous zone."   "On you maybe."  lmao

Congrats on the cloner working out!  Did you put anything special in there, like kelp tea, or just water?

5. Love me some john goodman! Grew up on roseanne!  Was actually bout to watch the new true grit with bridges in it last night. Lil bit of a diff role! Thank you! I jus hope to see continued success. Very least one to keep the blue og strain goin. Yea. Jus plain ole' water. Been bout 10 days i'd say. Organics is the shit, can't believe that guy yesterday! People like him in this world, make it suck!  haha

6. Hell yeah man!  Goodman said his role in Big Lebowski was the best performance of his career, and that he felt he deserved an Oscar for that lol.  I have to agree!  True Grit is damn good, you'll like it.

Try kelp tea instead of plain water in the cloner next time.... may speed up your rooting, or increase your chances lol.

Yeah that dude yesterday was something else lol..... Like he had a bug up his ass, he just couldn't say anything remotely respectful or intelligent.  From joining GC.... to 120 posts.... to banned in 36 hours lol  Brightest flame burns quickest? lmao  His flame was a lit up fart coming out a donkey's asshole, if I'm not mistaken

7. Yes sir..  Trolled got rolled! Jus didn't have anythin to add!   
    One of my All Time Favs! 
    Music is key to a good movie! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPhu9XsRl4M

8. #168 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    DAY - 66 On Mellow Yellow.. 
    DAY - 40 On the critical Kush. Which is jus lookin perty! Don't think i've had this healthy of a plant. 
    Roots are poppin left and right. So fuckin' Cool! Be excitin to see them take off in some soil.. 

Attached Files:

9. Damn, kshow that critical looks fuckin awesome! What size pot is she in? Looks like she is on the verge of explosion!

10. It's been lil over 2 weeks since i went from 1 gal to 3 gal. She really liked that. I'll be Tp'in her into a 7 gal for flower. Nice to have a green plant for once!  Pretty, next to an ugly duckling!  I'm still holdin out hope she can make a turn. 

DAY - 75
    12 Days into flower

Attached Files:

11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTbzGpUvEU

12. That 3rd gal of mine is droopy as fuck. Been tryin to dial her in. To no avail.. Dry on top, but when i feel in down. Moist'ish. Next step will be to not water her for few days. Then i'll get my answer. 

13. #173 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    DAY - 81
    18 Days into flower. Finally startin to see them buds poppin'
    \nDAY - 72 On the runt. Which she's actually startin to turn green again. So, progress! 
    DAY - 46 On the critical Kush. Took 9 cuts off her. She's lookin a lil bare, but what can ya do. 

Annnnnd last but not least, the clones. I planted them 2 days ago. On tues, apr 8th. I think my mix was a lil wet. Live an learn. I got half under the lil bulb and half under the big one. Wanted to see how they reacted.  

Attached Files:

14. Lot of happy plants.... very impressed my friend!

15. Lookin awesome kshow! Man that little girl has made a huge turnaround in the last bit. All those plants looks super healthy dude nice job.

16. #176 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    The journey of the lil Cannabis plant that could! 
    1. DAY 31 MAR 2
    2. DAY 42  MAR 10
    3. DAY 57 MAR  25
    4. DAY 72 APR 10

Attached Files:

17. “If you've never failed, you've never lived.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzBCI13rJmA

18. How's it going kshow. Finished up on your journal, looking good dude!

19. #179 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Eyyy Gardner.. Imma call ya Gardner. GTG already taken in my book.. lol   Glad to have ya! It's been an adventure for sure! Seen ya around. Prolly liked some of your stuff! :smoke:

20. #180 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    Bout' to be gettin to the good part. Prolly half way through flower. Love to see them buds startin to fill in nicely! Soooo Awesome! Clones took off once put in soil. Couple are pushin a foot in solo's. I was like Damnnnnnnn.....!  

DAY - 94 
    31 Days into flower. 
    Smell is great. Love the variety. Gonna have a nice variety hopefully with these three strains. These gals are monsters. There the size of my final product last time. CRAZY! 

DAY -  85
    3 Days into flower
    On the runt. I had to rip her apart. I jus startin cuttin and didn't stop til she was bare. She needed it too. The leaves were growing into each other. It was a real fuckin mess. My fault for not doin it earlier. I think shes got a shot now. Through her and critical kush into flower on SUN 4-20-14 Makes it easy, eh!? 

DAY - 59
    3 Days into flower
    On the critical Kush. Cuts are in cloner and ready to be TP. This perpetual shit aint easy. lol  Takes it up a notch. Always somethin to be done. But i like it! 

My growin experience is jumpin leaps and bounds. Got cloning under my belt, and now topping. I topped the critical kush. Took a picture of the new growth. I was in awe when i seen it. For bein dry for the first time in over two months. It was a good pick me up to the day. 

Attached Files: