Kshows Show

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 12, 2013.

1. To be honest i will probably end up having to make the faces bigger.

2. I wanna see what it looks like.. Don't forget your roots, where you came from.. Ye hear....!  haha  I need to purchase me a tent, for veg.. Hope to one day be able to build my own. Be lil cheaper.

3. You know that gives me an idea. If you go to your grocery store, you can get a big cake container from the bakery for really cheap. That would make a great tent for sprouts and clones. Just dont push the lid all the way down, we all know how freakin hard it is to get the lids off of cake boxes x.x

4. I like that idea. Killin two birds with one stone!   I didn't use no humidity dome an had no problem with my lil ones. Although it was summer. And it's like 63 degrees in her..  Dome would keep the temperature up! Only 6-7 weeks til next run starts up. Best get my ass in gear! 

5. Lol yeah, i might not be able to keep those seedlings i mentioned earlier. This is going to take longer than i thought.

6. Could you jus throw together a box to keep em in for couple weeks? Until ya complete it. Suck to have to put the gals down.. Take it from me.. I rolled my girls in solos for almost a month. Crazy.

7. Yeah i guess i could. ..i got my emergency blanket :)

Attached Files:

8. Hey kshow i dont want to commandeer your thread so if you want you can check out my thread. Ill update as i go. So i wont be posting any more pics. Sorry x.x

9. Not a problem. Like hearin others ideas. something bad happen. power went out man out since early Sunday morning and that was after 12 hr dark period. Ladies been in the dark. Cold.. 35 degrees maybe. anyone have any thoughts or ideas appreciated. Tryin my best to draw a positive out of this negative. but damn hard.. Broke my damn heart!

10. Oh man, thats bad news :(
    I cant say if permanent damage has been done or not. If they were in the flowering phase it may not be so bad. I dont think that a long dark period would change their chemistry, only stunt their growth and possibly stress them out.. Id say that the temp drop is more scary, but if it didnt get down to freezing then they might be ok. So just get them back on cycle. You might want to put a lot of effort into damage control, like making sure your ph is ok. Try to reduce stress on the plants as much as possible. Dont over water or over nute. Just let them chill for a few days ad see what happens.

My girls sat in about 2 days of darkness during flower and didn't hermie or have much problems.  Can't speak to the cold though, it was summer for me.  Whatever caused the power outage, fix it.  I didn't get a new timer, it happened again, but the second time they sat in darkness for like 5 days, and that was too much.

12. They been dark for bout 72 hours. I guess this went from a potential crop, to a mothafuckin experiment.. My power company said itd be on last night. Then 26th.. So it's a guessin game. Big concern if for some insane reasonthey make it through. Mold! Humiditoes high, an i have no idea why. Temp is also close to 32 degrees.. Thanks for respondin guys. Have a good holiday.

13. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

14. Still out.. Merry christmas to me.. Hope ya.ll is goin better. Imma be an official eskimo after.

15. Damn dude.

16. #56 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    I'm back....  Crossin my Mafuckin fingers this shit holds.!  Snow keeps comin. Crazy!  Power been back on for an hour. Haven't make my way up to the grow room, figured i'd let it warm up a bit and get the legs back under the power. If that's even a thing.. Haha.  I'll take pics and post. Let's see what we got here boys. Any tips goin in. Haven't been watered because of the 30 degree temp, didnt want to freeze. 

LET"S DO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDuRoPIOBjE&list=PLy8Ml6l1msnq61rUu5-I8W1YousoNGLai&index=4
    \tDrake-Forever

17. Gals are still fightin! Unfuckinbelievable! 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8jnYJJ2Tc&list=PLy8Ml6l1msnpTKMKHH4SOn4ANqfuSdvYX&index=7

Attached Files:

18. Looking good K !!

I think you are going to be just fine.

19. It truly is an amazingly resilient plant! I was expectin em' to be wilted soo bad. Thanks for stoppin in TT. Jus catchin up on your journal as we speak. Been a rough couple days, hopin for a change in my luck.   :hello:

20. That's a f*ckin Christmas miracle if I ever saw one.  Those plants sat in the dark, at 30 degrees, for what, like 5 days?  That's truly amazing lol