Kshows Show

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Not sure it's on Netflix D. I watched it on Amazon instant video. I'll check Netflix for it.

2. Man, I'm so behind on technology these days. I guess my age is starting to show, lol!

3. Definitely give deadwood a shot. It's cocksuckin good! Lol. She may have been turned off by the amount the character AL says that word! I find myself sayin it more if I'm watchin deadwood. Some funny shit! D. Check out Amazon prime. They have the whole HBO lineup. And a solid stock of shit that Netflix has. You can try it out for free month. And free 2 day shipping...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I've been off and on with that show "Vikings" that's on the history channel. It's actually been on for a long time but I don't catch it on the regular. Good show but I can't get into it. Does that make sense??

5. I feel ya. I actually watched the first three, four eps. Wasn't bad, wasn't great. I like the shows that grab ahold, and don't let go til your finished.. And even then, it never let's hold. The wire bein one of those shows. I will watch the Vikings, eventually. It's got a few seasons now. And that's hard to do. So I'll give it a shot. It's on Amazon prime too! Have a lot of movies I wanna see. Gone girl looks crazy! Who ya got tonight? Is Diaz gonna shit talk in the cage?

6. #486 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  7. Man, I'm hoping for the Spider to return.....but its been my luck that the ol skool I want to see win keeping getting KO'ed....like Shogun. :rolleyes:

The good thing though is that both these guys are ol skool! If Diaz talks shit in the cage, it'll be one of the few times somebody talked shit back to Silva inside there, lol.

8. As for the shows on TV now...man I am absolutely hooked on NatGeo and Discovery....I've alwys loved Discovery but NatGeo has been banging out the good shows! Drugs Inc, Underworld, Live Free or Die...man the list goes on. I love Mick Dodge too, haha!

9. It's funny you brought up Mick Dodge.

I am closet watcher of that show lol

10. Dude that show is the shiznit! Mick is a bad mofo. I'd stay high if all I did was walk around the forest all day. :lol:

11. Yea I seen that drugs inc. on bud. We were chattin about there love of sour. Makes me kinda wanna get my hands on some, see what the fuss is about. Love live free or die. It goes along with what were tryin to do! Can't wait to get my hands on some land one day! It's weird though. I have like two personalities. One in which I'd love to be out in the wilderness. The other being able to do different things that a city might offer. So I need to find land, kinda close to a city. Hahah. Sooooo excited for this fight. It best deliver!

12. Sup dudes! I would die laughing tonight if Silva comes out and wrestle fucks Diaz to a UD. LOL! Who's with me? Ha Ha

13. Sounds like the 'burbs is your thing man! I also like to have access to the city but the distance to be away from the shit of it all. I live in the local county so we do all sorts of stuff to do when the heat is cooperating. I can shoot my guns, hike, fish, or hunt every single day of the year here if I can stand the heat. As much as I love that, I also like to be in driving distance of the stores.

That would be the shit man!!! :lol:

14. Wow man, I can't believe I wasn't subbed up here.  lol.

I was thinkin' to myself, hmmm, I can't seem to remember what Kshow's Grow is like.  Hmm, I'd better go remind myself.

There we go,

Yeah, I hear you on that man.  It's one flavor that so far, has eluded me.  I gotta get me some Sour D!

Plaid

15. Thanks for stopping in. Slow in here. I need to post in here more, but can't seem to find the time. Jus finishing up flowering last two NL gals from my winter batch. I have clones on deck, ready to go. Gotta love some full jars! How long you been growing? Looks like your doin things right in your parts. I had a sour d, or green crack before. But she was mutated beyond fucks, so I gifted it to a guy to grow outdoors. I definitely need some more variety.

16. Hello KShow, awesome thread buddy..but i was thanking you from g45 thread and yes i want GFBA as my first pick .CC coming up in Clio..i might magically pop up there on mah broom..i love traveling around where the cool peeps are at :)

p.s. patience is a virtue  nah thats all bullshit bro and Deadwood is the Shit  love the angry china man lol
    peace buddy 

17. Eyyy... Where abouts you from? MI? Thanks. Haven't kept up on it. About to start some seeds soon, so hopefully that'll change! I will definitely be at this years CC. Missed last year. I've had my eye on GFBA for awhile now. It truly is a badass! It yields well, and I need some yield! Deadwood is classic! Can re watch that show over and over! Hope to see ya around

18. Brooklyn USA    but im in the mid-waste[​IMG]  joke inserted[​IMG]    midwest area of the states atm :) lol  yeah man every buddy with a GFBA  thread is solid and huge looking.. maybe then i can taste it if i go to the CC lol