Kshows Show

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 12, 2013.

1. I like it Show!! She looks like some damn good medicine. Did you get to watch all then fights this weekend?

2. I did! I haven't seen the main event. Heard it was good. My dvr stopped a lil short. Don't wanna give anythin away. You catch em..?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. I didn't catch the fight night from last night but I watched the ultimate fighter finale. This season was really cool IMHO. My wife also got into it big time since it was girls fighting.

There's also some pretty decent cards coming up next month!

4. Yea D, Fitch vs Paul Harris......shit, I almost fell asleep typing that.

5. LMAO! I literally just laughed at my desk! I actually liked Palheras (prolly however it'd spelled) before he was fired. That dude has the slickest leg locks ever. Fitch....not so much.

6. I never cared for either really. Fitch for the obvi. Palhares just because he did some really dumb shit in the cage and also fucked up a couple guys legs for not letting go when the ref stopped the fight if I remember right. He did have a good leg lock till his opponents started training defense on it.

7. Yeah when he got fired it was like wtf? Guy held a solid spot in the division too....then he goes and throws it away being dumb as hell. Him and Babalu both.

8. What up K! I hope your holidays are running right man!

Stoned amd watching The Wire marathon on HBO since yesterday, lol!

9. Happy New Year Show!! Man, Ive been enjoying some good tv this passed week. Watched pretty much all the episodes of the Wire on HBO! Love that show...especially the first season. Had a very fitting ending too. I just hated seeing that kid "Dookie" turn out to be a junky after all. Pretty sad because it really reminded me of the neighborhoods around Cleveland.

Anyways, enough sad talk. Its a new year man! This fight card coming up on Saturday may just find itself being shown on my tv here at the house. I wanna see this one bad. I just hope it doesnt get call on some bs. If Jones beats DC, he gets my props forever. I think its DC's time though.

10. What's up! Happy New year show! I gotta find somewhere to watch this fight card too man...should be a great fight! I have this slightest little feeling that dc is gonna toss Jones around just like he has with some of those giant heavyweights!

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420156799.630426.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420156817.596757.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420156843.680562.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420156861.015329.jpg

12. Hey guys! Doin good here. Jus been busy! Using more brain space, I can only sit back and watch on the forums. Hard to input! Lol. Can't wait for this card. Gonna be badass. I wanna see Cormier win. But it is a tough task. Gonna be a good fight. Waitin for that rumble vs. Gus fight too! I got some streams if your interested. If ya don't wanna buy, or go out.

Gals in flower, cuts in closer. Jus grindin. Only thing I wish is I had a different strain. May have to invest in some seeds. I can't complain, I'm running a great strain. I jus like a lil variety. I still have like 2 grams of bubblelicious jus gettin better with age. I may have to break a nibble off, new year and all! Hope ya'll had a good holiday! Hope we can keep rising this year! Higher the better!

13. Heck yeah man! I just watched the UFC Bad Blood countdown to the fight....man...lol...this is gonna be a crazy fight as long as something like a cut doesnt get in the way.

Your plants look amazing dude! Good to see it rockin out like that!

14. Some flowerin NL 

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.      â€“ Oscar Wilde

Attached Files:

15. What up Kshow! Girl is lookin frosty dude. Just finished the wire. Crazy show!

What do you think about the diaz v Silva fight coming up?

16. Great show! Top 10 for me, and that's tough. I couldn't rank the 10!  haha    Wide range of emotions im sure ya felt!   Im ready! Gonna be interesting. I feel like they both have alot to prove! I got silva though. Still think he's bad mafucker! Diaz boys been rubbin me wrong lately. Nate comes back, misses a bunch of shit. then gets his ass whooped.   pretty funny actually.   Thanks! These Nl do get frosty.   Hows things in neck of the woods? 

17. It was Definately emotional man! It was difficult to decide on who to like and dislike by the end. Who was wrong, who was right.

I haven't been keeping up in mma news, but that sounds like a typical Diaz. Nick will prolly get beat then whine and cry in the interview and retire again. Lol

Things are good here bro...just chuggin along, slowly gettin my shit dialed. How you been, don't see you around too much lately.

18. Exactly! Don't know what the hells goin on. Like life, eh!? Lol. I'm halfway through my first viewing of the sopranos. And it's a good one. Not wire level, but it's solid. I'd recommend another great HBO show, if ya like westerns. Great, great show! Deadwood. Jus talkin bout it makes me want to re watch it! That is what he'll do. Hopefully it's a knockout! Can't argue that shit. No tko. We need out colllld! Sam here. Jus grindin. Focusin a lot of energy on new ventures... Leaves me a lurkin most of the time. Jus spongin' shit up!

19. Yea, and then after all was said and done...what had anyone accomplished? NADA! I have watched a bit of deadwood. My wife's isn't into it really, so I haven't really had a chance to get into it.

20. I really want to sit down and watch every episode of the wire. I need to hook up my Netflix or something. The wife got really hooked on it when HBO was playing back to back shows a few weeks ago.