Kshows Show

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 12, 2013.

1. No change with the teens overnight. Let em dry out more and they stayed limp. Only thing I can do is TP when I get castings. And hope they straighten out..

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. It could take a week or two for an overwaterd plant to recover. Tp would Probably help speed that up.

3. Really? That's crazy. Looks like tp's my best bet! Thanks man!

4. Man...I should've saved my money that I paid for the Mayweather fight and used it for tonight! :(

5. You guys see the fights?

6. Didn't get to see em here. Hoping to catch it on the Spanish channels tomorrow. You watch em G?

7. Good morning! I did watch them...I won't spoil anything for ya though. Interesting fights for sure!

8. What up Kshow! How's that seedling doin?

9. Yeah, where them pics at Show!

10. DAY - 40 TO/NL
    2 days in flower.
    The rebounded nicely after the transplant. It looks like i may have 2 males, goin on stature alone.. The seedling that came from Nothin, is doin somethin! Pretty damn cool. Everything lookin good. Outta bud,for the first time in a few months. Which ain't no fun! Lol. But throwin these into flower helps ease the pain!

Gardner; those were some great fights! Glad to see Cruz back, honestly didn't think it'd happen! I don't wanna spoil either.. D, get on itttt! Haha.

Attached Files:

11. The plants definitley bounced back for ya real nice man! You obviously got that problem licked. I'm glad it worked out for you bro.

You guys might as well go ahead and discuss the fights. I can't get them no matter what I try. My laptop is still down so all my online stuff is through my phone.

12. Hell yea dude, lookin good now! I can tell which one was over watered. Lol

I didn't see the prelims, but I thought it was kinda shitty that Cruz got stuck there. Wtf was up with the Kennedy fight, I thought it was total shit that the ref started that second round.

13. Thanks guys! I do like gettin em in bigger pots. Less watering. Jus makes things easier! You can tell which one was overwatered? Lol. I think most were.. Made me see how important good aeration is. Roots gotta be able to move? Breathe? Any experience on how long til ya start seein sex on these thangs!?

Cruz, stuck? Every time he moved I was watchin his knees. He was movin damn good though. Can't wait to see his next fight!
    I guess there sayin, they had to wipe Vaseline off? But why was that stool not removed. He was out on his feet goin in to that break. I was confused, I thought it was over.. Threw Kennedy off a lil I think. To go from thinkin its over, to b.s. Then, o hey. 3rd round.. Seen a crazy tweet though. In 10 years a docs worked with ufc. Kennedy the only guy not to take a numbing agent for stitches. Doc said he didn't move an inch either... Fuck!

14. Shit, I meant I can't really tell which was over watered. I'll have to go back to the other pics, but I thought one looked more so then the others. Anyway, all looks good now.

I thought Cruz deserved a main event slot since he was the champ, oh well. Yea, that was the 3rd round, my bad. lol. Didn't his coaches kinda step back when the break was over, and he just kinda sat there all dazed lookin? That's what I remember anyway, lol. Then all of a sudden John was all "fight". I guess Tim is gonna protest it.

15. Yea, I think they were all pretty droopy. I couldn't shake it, Til I tp'ed.. He definitely deserved better! When I seen his name on prelims, I thought.. Damn... But then I seen they were on fox. I bet there was more views on there, then ppv. So he had more eyes on him. Casual viewers don't know who the hell he is, they dooooo now! Haha. But yea, I think they said it's been 3 years since he fought. That's insane!

16. Man, I gotta get somewhere and watch this event! I've always found it crazy too that Cruz hadn't fought in so long!

17. The cerrone/Alvarez fight was good!

18. I actually picked Alvarez to win.. I won't pick against cowboy again, unless he faces my boy Myles jury. I think jury would pull the upset, got too good of footwork! Tigers are on tonight! Playoffs, First inning, my team strikes out.. All 3 of em'. Gonna be a long night! Haha.

19. I've liked Cowboy for a while now. He seems like a pretty smart dude. Even though he lost, I thought his fights with Ben Henderson were really damn good fights!

20. #400 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    One week into flower... Still don't know the difference between male and female. Imma take cuts off the best today 
    or Tomorrow. Keep an eye on em' daily...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTSVOnhLtCs&feature=youtu.be