Kshows Show

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 12, 2013.

1. I'm a fan of hoyer. And think they'd have no issues with him at Qb. Well, besides there lack of weapons. I don't know what worse though. Bein a lions fan, havin all the weapons in the world. Yet, still lose.  Or not much goin on. That gordon situation is B.S. If they'd jus accept cannabis as a treatment. Guys gettin punished for something that wont matter in 10 years. Sad!  Not hatin on your team, jus callin it as i see it. MAnziel needs to learn the nfl, before he learns to play. Goin out every weekend aint gonna get it done. Not at the highest level. Offseason, sure.. But ti's time!  

2. #322 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    Back at it agaiiiiin... Hasn't even been a month, and i'm goin through growin withdrawlas. I'm addicted to growin, and i aint ashamed! haha I got two "purp" bag seeds soakin. I must have seen some purp in some dank bud. And kept em, we shall see..
    Annnnnnd, 10 TO x NL5/Haze! I wanted some old school lineage, And I got it with this strain.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwIVOlSt3Wg&index=69&list=PLy8Ml6l1msno4IqarRL_TPFlfOrZ5ACVq
    The Office - WTF Moment

3. I was surprised to see Manziel do as well as he did in his debut. I also liked how Thigpen looked. I think he got a little rushed when he threw that interception. Browns showed some depth at the QB spot that's for sure! Now we just need to line up some receivers and a TE. If we can do that, I'm fairly confident that we'll win some games. Our running game and defense are already on point. ;)

4. #324 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Watched a lil last night of the browns. Manziel flipped off the other team.. Hope thats not a sign of things to come. Hoyer is not lookin that well this year. Guess we'll see when the season starts. Soo ready for it to get under way.!

5. 10 TO x NL5/Haze - Popped there tail sunday. 2 day germ, if that. Aint never had that! Planted em' in recycled soil. Waitin for them to stick their heads above ground. Then Ill toss em' under the 1000 watt. Might back it down to 6, or 750. Can't remember what i did previously. I'm goin to try my best to keep this grow structured. Approximately four weeks veg, then straight to flower. I don't think i've accomplished that yet. lol   

6. Yeah man....the team really needs to pull it together. I know we're only 2 games into the pre but still....it's gonna be go time real quick.

The secondary fizzled in the second half and offensive line couldn't hold the pocket for $h!t. If ask me, Shaw looked better in his little bit of time than both our star QBs. He got that team down field quick like a Brady or Manning (Peyton not Eli).

7. 9 - TO x NL5/Haze
    1 - Bagseed Purp

Popped through the soil on WED, AUG 22. And threw em under 600 watt MH. I have a couple more seeds that haven't popped through the soil. 

Attached Files:

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjTUIu95jYs

9. What's the plan for the bagseed purp...other than smoking ofcourse :p.

If it's a dude are you gonna cross it with one the TO x NL?

10. I like the idea of findin a good good female TO;NL. And experimenting with her. It's definitely the type of genes I wanna be fuckin with..! The purp seeds was jus a why not seed. I messed up on the purp somehow. Dunno if I'll be movin forward with any purp this run. I was excited to try growin my first bag seed. The seed had a big tail, and I brainfarted.. Puttin the tail end up. Once i figured out my misstep, I tried to reset it. But I don't think I wast successful. The nine other lil ones are lookin strong, growin tall. Missed this shit sooo much!

Hoyers the starter. How many games til Manziel gets a chance? That all depends on if hoyer can make some plays or not.. This season needs to start now! I'm in a league with Popeye. Some other fellas from gc. So should be cool! Lions 3rd presses on tonight. This is the game when starters go deep. Should be good! Do you know what's up with Gordon? How longs he suspended? Hope your havin a Good Friday! Gals lookin good as always over in the desert! Cant believe some of those leaves though. Makes no sense! Good learning experience none the less.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Yeah, I was thinking on the purp seed that it's just too good of genetics to toss if it's a boy. That's just my opinion based on the fact that purps is pretty much a staple in SG's lines. I've never smoked it straight but it seems to have something special to lend to breeding projects. Plus those are some damn expensive seeds from what I've seen on the 'tude!

Cleveland is looking exactly the same way that Denver looked when Kyle Orton was trying to defend his job from Tebow. I'm glad that they went with Hoyer. Let him prove himself good or bad ya know? I'm ready for the season to start too!! Enough with the exhibitions, lol! Only draw back for me will be the fact that I might not get to see my Browns play anymore since I don't have satellite and Sunday ticket. Do you know any free sites that stream the games?

12. Difference is, I definitely 100% thought Denver should start Tebow.  There's no way in hell Cleveland can start Manziel- he can't even make a play call!  Did you guys see the Gruden interview, where Gruden asked him to call out a play with his huddle voice?  Manziel couldn't remember a single play call, and even when he tried to spit it out, he mumbled the whole way through it, and added words like "I guess" and "probably" lol

Chris Cooley said the whole thing was nonsense: â€œJibber jabber. It means nothing. He used all lingo from that offense but it does't form a sentence. If offense is a language that is supposed to tie together, that doesn't fit. You're bootlegging right with your tight end on the left, running a corner route while also sifting across the line. You're tight end is doing two things. Your Z is supposed to slide across with your bootleg but he is split all the way outside the numbers. He just made up words […] none of it made any sense.”

Josh Gordon will almost certainly be suspended for the entire year.  He has some hope that the NFL will offer a settlement deal of 8 games.  But if they don't, it's the whole season or nothing, and it's pretty certain it will be whole season.

13. Man, I thought that I responded to this but it didnt go through... :confused_2:

I agree all the way on Denver's decision to start ow when they did. Orton had an awesome season the year beforebut he came back the following season pretty weak. Looking back on it though, I personally think that some of the issues in Denver come from John Elway wanting too much control of how the QBs play. He was the biggest reason why Tebow didnt get asked to stay (I think). Ofcourse though, its just like Dener to give up two decent QBs and end up with the best in the league!

The Browns made the right decision with starting Hoyer IMO. If he screws it away, then he cant complain if Johnny gets brought in.

I thought they should have started Tebow way before they did..... Tebow never once had an offseason where he was getting reps with the first team offense.  He was #3 behind Orton and Brady Quinn during the entire off-season, getting 3rd team reps.  That's not the way to prep a Heisman winning QB to be a starter in the NFL.  He never got a fair shake, IMO.

That said.... Colts and Broncos are my two favorite teams, so when Peyton left Indy, there couldn't have been a better land place (from my perspective) than my other favorite team!

Hoyer is not going to be good.... but I think Manziel would be catastrophic.  It's gonna be a tough season for the Browns.... just start getting pumped for next year!  Manziel will have another year's experience under his belt, and you'll get Josh Gordon back, and some high draft picks probably lol

15. Football talk.....

TJ

Attached Files:

Oh my god.... tell me you're not a Jeff Dunham fan.... he's possibly the least funny person on TV (rivaling Chelsea Handler) since Carlos Mencia left TV.....

17. LMAO no. That shit is terrible. :laughing: nah, I just remember the zoom over my head thing lol. Football just isn't my cup o tea really.

TJ

18. Btw, carlos mencia is amazing... dedede :laughing:

NOT

TJ

19. #339 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    So, looks like purp didnt have what it takes. Which is damn sad...  I fucked her up!   I never was a fan of orton. Felt like he got to the big game because of his team, ratrher than him helpin out to much. It was more like, dont turn in over asshole!  lol   Tebow still wants to play. Gotta give it too him though, he could make money doin anythin. Yet he still wants to play. This is hoyers shot. Jus like stantoon for the the cards. Dont get to many of em! 

I dont think manziel is mature enough to be an nfl QB. We shall see...  This is where those weekends partying come in to play. People that want to succeed put in time that isnt scheduled. Jus how shit gets done. He thinks he can get by on talent alone.   Gordon thing is ridiculous. Blount and bell, RB for steelers jus got picked up on cannabis charges. Bell was drivin. I dont think that was right, but who hasnt?  

They got manning. They would of never dreamed that would happen a mere few years ago. Funny how shit changes. Glad manning came back! 

I feel ya on not gettin the reps. But if he was good enough, wouldn't he?   Many of nfl teams have evaluated him. I know hes got a winning pedigree. But usually if your good, you play. Not always... hes had offers for other leagues, he should of took em up on it. Show what ya got, and maybe get another shot. 

I was raised on football. Played it when I was old enough that there werent any weight restrictions. Talk about some bullshit!  haha   
    But I do understand where your comin from. I didnt follow sports for a few years. And im a sports guy. I jus felt like it wasnt improving me as a person, that.. And i didnt have steady cable..   But watchin it last year, the spark of competition came back strong!!  Blood starts boilin. So i said if its gonna spark somethin, cant be bad. Jus some entertainment..  I will say though. Imma MMA fan, And i cringe on almost every hit these ball players land on each other.. Shits violent! lol 

20. This shit gets me EVERYTIME! I'm actually in the process of puttin together a stand up routine. Verrry interesting....   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvoBCr7E5qo&index=8&list=PLy8Ml6l1msnq8oM7OFcoRXqlTCSWV0x6z