Kshows Show

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Nice nugs Kshow!!

2. Thank ya'll! 
    Jus been chuggin along. I'm gonna be runnin the plants I have in the tent. Then seein whats up after that.  Excited to see how big these buds are! 

Ahah!  Beautiful plant. Grew way differently than its Ma, interestin. It may be because i got the Cut into flower sooner.

I'm still smokin on some blue og, and critical kush. Scent is outtttta sight! 

3. #303 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    This ricky gervais guy is damn funny. Watched the office, and started Extras! Soo funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M&index=97&list=PLy8Ml6l1msno4IqarRL_TPFlfOrZ5ACVq

Lil structure shot of the blue OG"s.   Ma, and the cut!

Attached Files:

4. Ended up pullin 3/4 oz off that blue og cut.  Was a small gal with some hearty buds! 

This may be the best scene in harold and kumar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSWnmOvgyKc

5. What up Show! Man Anthony Anderson is hilarious! I never even knew he did stand up prior to making it big.

6. #306 3Deez, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    Show!! Toke session tonight brotha! All invited to join the vibe! All of us gettin it in for an online thang...starting in a few minutes and lasting till its done. Rampage/King Mo tonight too.

7. Good fights tonight!!

8. Some good ones today also. Day gamers! If i recall i was disappointed with the mo-rampage fight. Seemed like neither of em could get off. Way to hesitant for a supposed beef!  Looking for to seeing if connor mcgregor is the real deal!  How'd the smoke sesh go down? And how would that logistically happen ? lol  I was up to my eyeballs in it last night, sorry for the no response...  

July 19, 2014The O2Dublin, Ireland
    MAIN CARD
    UFC Fight Pass, 3 p.m. ET
    Conor McGregor vs. Diego Brandao
    Zak Cummings vs. Gunnar Nelson
    Ian McCall vs. Brad Pickett
    Naoyuki Kotani vs. Norman Parke

PRELIMINARY CARD
    UFC Fight Pass, 12:30 p.m. ET
    Chris Dempsey vs. Ilir Latifi
    Phil Harris vs. Neil Seery
    Mike King vs. Cathal Pendred
    Trevor Smith vs. Tor Troeng
    Cody Donovan vs. Nikita Krylov
    Patrick Holohan vs. Josh Sampo

9. #309 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Jul 19, 2014

Attached Files:

10. #310 3Deez, Jul 19, 2014
    Dang bro, she was crying for attention huh? I hate to admit it bit I've come home a few times to plants looking the same way. I can get em to bounce back most times but you always have it in your head that the over all growth potential has been compromised....that's just me. Not saying that about yours.

Hey I though the fights were pretty good! The swung it out till the last round it seemed. Still talking trash even after it was over. I do get the sense that there's a lot more drama build up for the belletor fights though.

I've been a fan of Diego B since he was in the house. Dude has some slick submissions but he tends to fight outside his specialty alot. I hope he pulls it together for this one.

11. IT'SSSSSSS TIIIIIIME! Yea, that was a rare occurrence, i jus had to take a pic!
    The crowd is insaneeee!

12. Subbed up for the ride!

13. Glad to have ya Xose! Jus kinda dealin with a transitional period.. Lol. And kinda goin through and experiment with my current run. I have 8 plants that have been in 1 gal pots for longer than I can remember. And there 39 days in flower, almost 6 weeks. All this is because of space issues. Would never do this under normal circumstances, but I'm Rollin wit the punches! Been thinking bout pickin up that pax. Helluva lot of money, but I'd love to be able to puff in grams house! Haha.

Attached Files:

14. Dude, I don't know why I'm not getting your updates from this thread....I'm still subbed but they don't show on my app.

You watching the fights? ?

15. #315 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    I chopped down the gals a lil over a week ago. Didnt take no pics, I dunno what i was thinkin. Guess i wasn't as proud.. lol   I got 2 1/2 oz off 12 plants.   Better than nothin.  Ive been down for lil bit, and already got the itch to grow again.. 

16. Glad to see you back at it man. I hope everything is cool?

17. Doin good man.. Thanks for askin. Jus researchin a new soil recipe. What i wanna put in and such. Lions facin your browns tonight. Get to what manziel can do! 

18. I been watching things progressing with the Browns and from what they were saying earlier in the week, Hoyer should be starting tonight with Manzel watching and learning. I hope they keep him on the sideline for a while.

19. He's gonna get some first string reps. Interested to see what he can do!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

20. So am I. I just hate to see Cleveland run through another rookie QB like they did with Brady Quinn and Colt McCoy. Weve yet to see what Hoyer can really do so it would be better IMO, if they let Manzel sit for a while and learn the program. It would be cool to see him get a couple of plays here and there but they shouldn't put the pressure on him too soon.