Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know if my weed was laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by freakingmartin, Aug 11, 2013.

1. I bought some purple from this dude across the street, he gave me some purple. So I went home and hit it off a pipe with some of my peeps. I took a hit and then my tongue felt numb? Same happened with every one in this session. I just trying to find out if our shit was laced with cocaine or something. After that i felt a little scared and almost freaked out :p (panic attack)

2. I would say yes you and your peeps are prob going to die sorry bud.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

Attached Files:

3. It's a waste of money to lace weed. No one would do it. 

4. If weed has been sitting with cocaine on it for more than an hour it would have a bleach scent to it, so I hear.
    Most likely if you bought if from a person that you know (Lives across the street from you) They wouldn't even do that.
    Plus considering that 99% of people sell weed to profit from it they wouldn't spend money on cocaine which is ridiculously expensive, to lace somebody unless the person hates you for some reason..

5. #5 AuhMayZing, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    you have like, a 0.000000000002% chance someone would lace your bud.

6. #6 freakingmartin, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Thank you I almost busted a tear once I heard I was gonna die. I guess it's all good thanks guys :)

oh and it was my first time buying from the guy

7. no one going to lace  your weed bro

8. Taste a tiny piece of it! Your tongue is a portable chem lab!  Most unmentionables taste like the bottom of a test tube! :p  Cannabis can be spicy, grassy, even peppery, but is does not taste like chemicals!

Granny

9. didn't read. it wasn't laced.

10. Die...die...DIE!!!!!

11. there are many ways to know if your weed is laced.

The first question you want to ask yourself is am I tripping? 

If the answer to that question is yes, then your weed is laced. 

If, however, the answer to that question is no, then yes your weed was laced. 

I suggest you look into velcro

12. Don't worry
    The numbing is weird
    But some unmentionable things won't do shit if smoked

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. If it weren't for the numbing I wouldn't think so.

maybe a sprayed synthetic? the resulting panic attack from a synthetic is possible. Especially if you only smoked a small amount.

Usually the numbness comes from unmentionables that can't possibly be smoked. So you're probs fine...

14. some assholes spray pest killers to increase the high like raid this deff causes numbing they then heat up theweed in baking pan to rid the smell of chemicals but the pesticide oil remains
    your shit wasdef laced dude

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. unless you buy bud from someone who wants you dead they wont lace your weed! some people are so paranoid...

16. Your dying right now bro!!!! Run to the nearest hospital!!! Tell them you smoked laced weeed asap!!!!

17. #17 FarmerboyOH, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    I remember my first time smoking I couldn't feeel my mouth eating the food. Just explosions of flavor. And water was so amaingly refrshing stuck my mouth under the faucet for about 20 minutes letting th cool watee pour in and our my mouth so delicoous

18. I dont know about the "Oh its too expensive to lace weed" stuff. The reason is Unmentionable dealers *Hmph*Crack*Hmph* give out there first sack for free. They know they will come back if they take enough hits of the stuff. They will make their money back on you that way. Not saying this is with every unmentionable dealer but its definitely not completely unheard of. 

19. if you wanted some more like 20 minutes later maybe it was laced lol

20. LOL ^ this guy