Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this dirt weed/brick weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Aug 11, 2013.

1. A friend of mine told me I got a really shitty pick up and that $10/gram of this stuff was a rip off.

He also said it was "dirt" weed.

I don't think think this weed is anything special, but I definitely didn't think I got ripped off! Is this weed dirt weed or is my friend just being a dick?

I wanna make sure I didnt get ripped off.

Also, I know it's really hard to do this, but if anyone could tell me whether these little nugs are indica or sativa that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :D

Attached Files:

2. Well for 10 bucks that's not bad I would say but I'd have to try it myself to know if its any good. Looking at the amount I'd say you didn't get ripped off

3. definitely is not "dirt" weed

4. I got quite a bit more than that, but I smoked most of it today :p

5. this is brick weed 

[​IMG]

6. I see a lot of crystals.

7. Your friend is a goof, that's obviously not dirt weed.

8. OMG take me back to the 70's!! I haven't seen brick weed in ions.....

9. I feel like showing my friend this thread. He's so stupid sometimes hahaha he thinks he knows everything. :p :rolleyes:

10. Your friend is retarded, show him this thread.

11. you must be new to smoking, how in the hell would we know from a picture whether thats indica or sativa

12. Looks like decent smoke to me!
    10dollars defo aint no rip off!!!
    Happy Smoking!

13. I remember a time when I not only was brand new to smoking cannabis, but really had zero knowledge of it except for being familiar with the smell. There was probably a three month period at the beginning when I didn't know good bud existed. I thought it was just that Mexican brick crap. We only knew one guy at the time and that was only because someone I knew used him for other stuff. I can't remember exactly, but he made some profit on some rookies there. Imagine my surprise and delight at discovering the real stuff. I can't imagine ever enjoying smoking that other garbage now. I'd rather just take a t-break.

14. Looks like a sativa

15. Wow that takes me back to my highschool days used to get that stuff all the time, I havent seen a nasty brick like that in 20 years.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

16. Got a headache just looking at that pic

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

holy shit! havent seen that junk in years...other than on Border Wars

18. I remember spending a hour picking out stems, seeds and these little black bugs before being able to grind that trash.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums