Rare Bic Lighter Colors?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by stonedcats, Aug 10, 2013.

1. does anyone know if you can order the special edition ones? id love to get a 49ers bic but that webpage doesnt show where you can order them

2. New Zealand Kiwi

Attached Files:

• kiwi.jpg
      kiwi.jpg
      File size:
      425.3 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I have an AC/DC bic lighter.
    Not a fan of the band, but that lighter always disappears and ill find it weeks later when I'm in need. It's kind of weird. :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You could make your own bic sleeve

5. i specifically ask for brown 90% of the time.

6. I got a dark red yesterday, almost maroon. I've never seen it until yesterday.

7. I've got a salmon orange one that I liked so much I learned how to refill it.  I've had a light grey one too, never seen another.  I have had another grey but I think those aren't too uncommon.

8. Is it bad I was looking through the colors at Walmart last night lol?!?! Walking home I found a small baby blue one on the ground and it works.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413334692.837432.jpg

10. All these + the grey one in my car. Most of these are actually empty I just keep them around ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413507259.338089.jpg

Almost time to do something with them  :smoke:

[​IMG]

12. Damn 14713682567611873959543.jpg so this must be rare right?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Idk if it's "rare" or not, but I have a peacock bic that I absolutely love especially since they're my favorite animal.... so yeah, that's pretty dope

14. Yea the deep purple one is rare I collect them just one of every color an I have like 24 different colors an I think the most rare are the deep purple the baby pink an the lavender blue. But my favorite is the lime green

15. I just like when they happen to give me a green Bic lighter. It just seems to make sense :p.

16. Thats my collection from the last 10 years or so i am yet to find a big pink one and i had a dark red /marone one before but lost it

Attached Files:

18. FB_IMG_1526611028830.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1