Rare Bic Lighter Colors?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by stonedcats, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Wish they made burgundy ones, anyone seen/owned one?

2. Haven't seen a purple one before, grey is just a regular color for me though.

3. I would say the rarest bics are getting something other than white or black under a wrapper. So far all i've gotten is orange and pink but its sweet because they don't have the bic logo anywhere on them. Those are the true rare bics.

4. ^yeah I got a red one under a wrapped one once. 'Twas crazy! I never really see purple ones but I see a lot of grey

5. My homie got a blue and Purple one in a pack.

6. Interesting thread...only seen grey and pink a handful of times.

Black is my only favorite color lighter but I like finding the purple ones.

7. #27 0ri0n, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    I had one that was off-white. Not white, but not quite tan. Haven't seen one since.

And one with Hulk Hogan on it.

8. I've seen tons of brown and pink together in supermarkets. I guess aqua blue and lime green are rare. 

Idk personally I like themed lighters. I had one with a starry sky and a howling wolf, and I have a new one with stars and a tiger  :yay:

9. I've got quite a few gray, purple, and brown Bics. Five packs are the way to go :smoke: I swear I have lighters for decades stashed in my drawer.

10. Got these two, two greys and a black in a five pack three days ago both the purple and the pink are different from the usual purple and pink bics and are the very first of either I've seen.

Attached Files:

11. that is a cool pink color. I try an buy the creme orange. I've had the dark forest green. Seems like mini bics come in a million colors.

12. And is dark purple actually rare?
    [​IMG]

13. Yeah dude that'd be sick!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Light purple is the one i have never come across 

15. fuck colors man i get the ones with designs on them

playboy lighters FTW

16. i try to stay away from fancy colors cuz I usually end up soing things like this to my lighters. i get bored when i smoke lol
    20131023_2025461.jpg
    WP_000303.jpg
    WP_001342.jpg

Fuck yeah dude me and all my friends fight over a brown lighter if we find it lol.

18. purple, brown, pink, and grey are the only 'rare' ones ive seen. and they're not too rare you just gotta go to the right gas station

19. I have a mate who "personalizes them" I'll try to get a pic for you guys

20. #40 Steven4073, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    Apparently they do, I found this one today at the quickstop it was beside a normal red one and I about knocked the whole display over I grabbed it so quick.

image.jpg