Bigrams indoor training

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by biggram, Aug 9, 2013.

1. sweet harvest bro!

2. #602 afflicted, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    This blue cheese is actually similar in age as the hempy's, All Clones.  But now that you say that, it does feel like an armor on it, bark.  So makes sense lol.  Just weird she has one, but the other two are just juicy.  I prefer the juicy ones lol

4. #604 rapo9510, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
  5. Here is the diagram I've been following for the "Circular LST" that Bigram and I both do

[​IMG]

6. #607 theratdude64, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    The trick I have discovered while blindy doing that diagram without much explanation... is that you can't tie the top down too low. If other branches are higher, it'll ignore the top and reach with them.  I also "super crop" lots of little branches that start to reach higher than the top, which is just gently pinch and bend it till it hands limp.  It'll spring right back up but be lower and behind the top.   That slows them down, the top grows, then it can continue to be tacked down around the pot.  

Bigram may have something better to add, and I hope mine made sense... but ya there ya go lol

7. Nice, I'm glad I could put it into words effectively lol.  My current veg cabinet is my best yet, with the most extensive training, etc... They've done more than previous ladies have for me in terms of understanding them and reading their feedback.  Taken me a year to get where I'm at, lol

8. #610 biggram, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Thanks again, Sweet J's, can't say enough about this type of training. I'll be experimenting some more here and there jus to keep it real though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Thanks KRUNK, I've been growing this one for over a year now, first harvest was two zips per plant. Thanks to all my growmies, I've been able to really step it up.

10. Nicely said, sir Dude

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398405554.996621.jpg
    Little twisted AK WW This one started out with two tops and they were circed around the pot in opposite directions.

12. Sounds like what i'm doing with my smart pot Blue Cheese.  She's growing some monster leaves, really likin the new setup :)  

I'm having difficulties wrapping more than one top around, they fight eachother and other tops popping up.  Similar issues with you?  Or is it because I'm so ridiculously squashed in a horizontal manner? 

When I have a better feel of the size of my cab I may raise some taller ladies.  

13. I took a lot of potential top branching, leaving only the ones that were growing up. If they are growing down or off the side they get taken. This helps me prevent over crowding in the center of the pot and focuses the plants energy to the upper flowers.
    That takes care of the physical "fighting" or did you mean fighting for dom position. I only had trouble with the physical part.

14. That makes so much sense. Guess I'll def have some work to do soon lol. The stem on that plant is ridiculous

Sent from my SAMGSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK Using Swishers and Herb(R)

15. I'm anxious to see some of the training all you guys are coming up with!

16. #620 biggram, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Edit

Attached Files: