Bigrams indoor training

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by biggram, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Glad to have you sir! I've been growing for about 10 months and have cropped three times, I'm starting to get the hang of it but still ask stupid questions lol. Any suggestions or observances are welcome.

2. I love rapid rooter plugs!!!! in combination with a heating mat I get Almost 100% healthy rootage. I also soak the plugs with a solution of soluble micro and light bloom nutes. My roots are usually all out and ready to plant by 10 days.

3. That's a great idea, never thought about a presoak. I have heating mats in my wish list on amazon... Hint hint wifey hahaha

4. Haha I want a light mover... I saw em today at the shop. 109.99 6 foot rail 10 minutes to travel each way. Dude said they were really energy efficient. I figure I could drop my two 1000w lights down to like 18" and just run them in the flower room, one MH and one HPS. And Take the 600 MH out.

5. Or.... I could run the two 1000s as HPS on the light movers and put the 600 MH stationary in the middle....haha

6. Haha, well if your gonna dream big then I can think of a couple more things to add to that list lol. I saw that your in WA., so am I. Been braving the cold dropping a huge amount of watts on just heating :mad: 

7. Yeah it's been super cold. Are your lights on at night?

8. YA, but I'm in a shed so still getting way cold out there during the day. My little ceramic heater keeps up during the day. I'm thinking that since I get my hood cooling air from outside, why not vent to inside shed to help keep veg warm and not run the heater during lights on. I'm running flouros for veg, not much heat off those guys. I haven't tried it yet, but considering.

9. Yeah def do. Cause it's not like it will over heat. And you can save some energy by recycling that heat. I'm in my basement now, but I've been in your position before. I had multiple heaters going and ended up having power issues and having to try an emergency move to an inside bedroom. It was like 10 degrees out and I tried to put plastic bags over them but they pretty much all got badly shocked in a matter of a ten second run. Terrible.

10. I've got a breaker panel out there so I've been able to balance the load and stage my lights on times so they both don't come on at once and blow the fuses. Still worried a fuse will let go though cause like you said, they may not come out of the shock.
    I have it set to diffuse into the space now, was out there for a few hours and the heater never came on. Going to leave the heater ready though just in case.

11. So what does your thermometer readin for lows?

12. I'm at 63 for recorded low and it varies + or - 5 degrees right in there. I know this guy who packs the top of his pots with ice! I couldn't believe it. He grows AK. Personally, I don't want to get below 60. I have had to water with some cold water before and it didn't seem to affect it much, but I keep a heater near the water supply in the shed, outside is too cold plus it helps with chlorine evaporation while indoors.

13. #53 SweetJamesJones, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    Subbed. My bad man I never to go the forums on the app just participated threadsSent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGHASFCK using Swishers and Herb

14. #54 biggram, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    No worries atl haha not like you have anything else going on hahaha! Not really much to see yet just getting started with it and trying to replace Durbin poison. Sht I miss that plant! I'm gonna get some more pics up soon, starting to yellow again :/If you jump on the website I have a gallery of my first evers.

15. Hey guys, I snapped a couple pics of the plants, first will be BubbaKush and next two are BlueCheese. I'm wondering if you guys think I should up the nitrogen?

16. [quote name="bigram" post="19134841" timestamp="1386648658"]Hey guys, I snapped a couple pics of the plants, first will be BubbaKush and next two are BlueCheese. I'm wondering if you guys think I should up the nitrogen?[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386648739.655685.jpg

17. Wow having terrible time with app ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386648832.138108.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386648857.312856.jpg

18. Man those are some big girls, id wait for someone else to chime in but id say theyre a little nitrogen deficient 

19. Does look like n...I've seen ca and mg cause it too but that looks slightly diff. Are they not getting any n? Even 2-4-4 a couple feeds should have em rightSent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGHASFCK using Swishers and Herb

20. Damn those are some incredible plants!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum