Bigrams indoor training

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by biggram, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Hey guys hope all my buds find me hahaha
    Can't really say I'm a beginner anymore so guess I'm tween. I'm growing BubbaKush and DurbinPoison 7 month veg, two of those months outside, 5 gl pots in ffof under 1000w of light for now and an extra 600w to come. I have ballast, lamp just need a hood. I'm in a blockbuster 6" ventilated hood, 4" exhaust with active carbon can. I'm using Botanicare Fert and ph'ed water. I've trained these bushes like crazy started with topping twice then tying down top for 30 days, releasing and breaking tops (super cropping). Since then I've topped twice taking two batches of clones and SC'ed between toppings. The bushes are so spread out they barely fit in 5x5x6 tent. Well here they are... Hope you can come along for the ride!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Think I clearly see pistol so gonna start the count down... 1 hahaha

2. Damn son how long did u veg?? And did u veg under a hps?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nvm lol nice plants bro

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nice man subbed! Those r gonna be beasts!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1229298-My-first-grow#entry18458329
    How do u think im doing?
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 biggram, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    I veged seven months. Under mh and flouro for five and last two they went outside.
    Nice to have you come along bluedreamer

6. Any update on those monsters?

Sounds like me, my "mothers" have been  veggin since clone June 26th

8. #9 biggram, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385697599.773998.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385697629.317495.jpg

Hey GC, been a while and glad to be able to say hey to all the bladers again... My last flower was the monster 7 month veg and it turned out ok but I'm always shooting for better (3/4 lb). The first pic is of my clone setup, I'm using plugs with root hormone, misting the lid daily.

The second pic is of one of the blue cheese bushes. It's in a five gal pot with a 50/50 ocean forest/pearlite mix. I have one more BlueCheese and a bubbakush in the tent with 1600w of hps dialed back to 1300w for right now. They are in the second week of flower. I've topped and tied these plants and since released them for flower. I'm using Botanicare and a fish poop and bat guano mix as well. I'm also using a co2 bag called exhale. I'm starting to run out of my first batch of fertilizers and am looking for something new... I heard advanced nutrients will keep your ph at seven. Has anyone used and had any luck with it? 

Lurkin 8D

9. Whats up man...im in here..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Not much bro, just hoping to dial in my garden by posting up. Glad to have you in. I'll post some more pictures after lights on. I would like to try and cover some fertilization options for my garden cause I'm running out and think I want to switch it up a bit.

11. Cool yea im always switching an doing diff tbings..tried a shoy at the 9 week veg will see how it goes..lol

12. Hey GC, got some update pics for you of the last two of three plants in my garden right now.
    BubbaKush
    View attachment 1318065
    BlueCheese
    View attachment 1317475
    <div> View attachment 1318067
    I've Bent the top under the ring on all three plants and lollipoped. I topped all three at two weeks before switch. No Breaking this go round. Looks like the fish/bat poo I've been adding to the mix is helping with the leaf die out. It sucks having to pull buds apart to get the dead fan leafs. Don't get me wrong, I really like Botanicare but they just dont supply enough nitrogen in their advanced flower formula to keep the leaf green. 
    View attachment 1318071
    Got first sign of root today, seven days in.

</div>

13. Hey krunk, what's a shoy?

Lurkin 8D

14. Hahaha meant a shot at a 9 week veg basically let my auto purple kush try to finish but she was taking to long haha so shes on 12.12 now with the rest of the crowd.

15. Oh, right on. I had a pretty tough time with the seven month, but got it dialed in near the end. Five gal pot was much to small for that length of veg. My root ball was a solid mass of roots and I'm sure that stunted my production.
    Had to spend most of the day under the house, wifey decided to run about two gal of pasta salad through the garbage disposal and plugged it solid. I had channel locks, screw driver and a water wiener. Hahaha!

Lurkin 8D

16. Added two new plants to the garden, ak-ww and white dog. White dog (chem+ww?) is on the left and ak-ww is on the right. Thinking of taking ww above the fourth and bending the dog? I had a chem reaper and it was a serious bush! I'm hoping one of these will be permanent. After looking at everyone's watt/gram ratio, I turned down the 600w to 300 and am looking at adding in new base nutrient, any suggestions? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386051625.747470.jpg Out

17. Ww an chem seem real nice bro!

18. Nice! Some big girls in here :eek: do you know the origins of the bubba?

19. [quote name="DopestDope13" post="19094166" timestamp="1386096253"]Nice! Some big girls in here :eek: do you know the origins of the bubba?[/quote]Wish I did, they were my first and almost lost it to bugs that came with it lol kinda like goin to a hooker for your first time... Came in my pants and got a case of the crabs...It is the best pheno in my garden, big toxic buds dipped in sugar. When I get on my computer, I'll post some pics of previous grows with BKOut