Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best Vape Pen?

Vaporizer Pen oil thc weed

• Please log in to reply

oldmanjenkins

oldmanjenkins

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
So I'm planning to buy a vape pen but I want to find one that I can use both for dry herb and oils. If there are any like that I'd love to get a link to order it. If not I'd like to know what pen would be the best priced $100-$200 range for oils.