Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

weed on a plane, carry-on vs. baggage

• Please log in to reply

aernoc

aernoc

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
Do the dogs sniff every bag or is it just the carry-on? If I put a quarter in something to disguise the smell and then put it in my suitcase that I'm not taking with me on the plane do they use dogs or x-rays on that luggage? It's a domestic flight by the way, not international.

milkdud590

milkdud590

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
hmmmm airplanes, marijuana ? sounds a bit risky if you ask me. i mean, worst possible scenario : you getting busted. it all comes down to are you willing to take the risk. The best possible thing to do would be to vaccum seal it, and put it in your cary on bag. If your interested in smuggleing massive amounts into another state, you could do what George Jung did, and fly in small planes close to the tree tops to avoid radar. I think i watched BLow to much.. heh

flashlight

flashlight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,083 posts
i wouldnt put it on your carry on...its the most likley to get searched...

the only way i would do it is to make some weed cookies and bring those in ur carry on...

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,235 posts
I read this same question on a different form.. What they suggested is probably the advice i would give you too if possible.
"If you dont have to take it with you and just want it for whereever your going i would try and send it ups or fedex and then get the package when you arrive. "
Oh and btw i believe it is a felony if you are caught "trafficing" a controlled substance.

-David

tmax

tmax

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
I did this a few months back and it was incredibly easy. I fly quite a lot and I have never seen a dog at the airport, so I wasn't too worried about it. I was to skeptical to put it in my checked bags, so I put it in my pocket...made sure there was no metal whatsoever on me...and went through. I had a tube of the Airborne anti-cold tablets and I just stuck my sack at the bottom of the tube and put tablets on top of it.

Im pretty sure the airports don't go out of the way to bust personal drug users, they're looking for security risks.

Bob420

Bob420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts

I read this same question on a different form.. What they suggested is probably the advice i would give you too if possible.
"If you dont have to take it with you and just want it for whereever your going i would try and send it ups or fedex and then get the package when you arrive. "
Oh and btw i believe it is a felony if you are caught "trafficing" a controlled substance.

-David

not a good idea.whatsoever. they scan all packages before they ship them. my dad did that shit in the 70's and got busted trying to mail 13ounces to himself.

2budzNaBowl

2budzNaBowl

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I know someone who just puts it in their check in bag no tthe carry on bag and they have been doing thus for years and never had a prob. now a days their lookin for bombs not a little pot :smoke:

Still Smokin

Still Smokin

iBurn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,981 posts
The best thing that I've heard done so far which was successful is vaccum sealing it and then putting it in a bag of coffee - like in the bag the coffee comes in when you buy it. Take out half of the coffee, put your sack of bud in, and cover it up by putting the coffee back in over the bud. This somehow makes it virtually impossible to detect? Im not encourging it but I have heard this works. I smuggled an 1/8th of some supersonic chronic I got in Seattle on a trip with my fam one time by putting it in a plastic vaccum sealed baggie and then taping it to my balls - it was fuckin uncomfortable as hell but it was worth it!

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,946 posts

not a good idea.whatsoever. they scan all packages before they ship them. my dad did that shit in the 70's and got busted trying to mail 13ounces to himself.

your trippin...they do not scan ALL packages...if they did...your packages would be weeks late because of so much work load...people ship and receive weed via regular mail/UPS/FedEx all the time...of course shipping 13 ounces at once wasn't a smart idea to begin with...but it can be done if you seal it properly.

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,235 posts

lol well 13 oz thats a little bit more than i think he is talking about :) .. and yes i guess it wouldn't be the best decision.but then again neither is bringing it on a plane in the first place:rolleyes:

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

wheres my lighter?

• Old School
  • 535 posts
tape it to your nuts, problem solved.

twave33

twave33

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,647 posts
I would say just wait it out and buy a huge sack when you get back in town or roll a lot of joints and put them in a cigerrete carton in your pocket or something good like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users