Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Testclear synthetic urine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ramones4d, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Hello blades. I am 23 years old college student entering my final semester of college. I live in an apartment near my campus that my parents are paying for. I foolishly left bud in my car when I was out of town and I forgot that my mom said she was going to take my car for an oil change when I was gone, and she found it. My mom specializes in substance abuse psychology and absolutely does not accept drug use. She was raised in a very strict catholic household. 

To say the least she was very upset about finding my cannabis and is now threatening to randomly drug test me, even though I am a 23 year old man... If I do not submit a clean drug test in the future, the shit will hit the fan. Please spare me the agony of telling me how crazy she is and how ridiculous this situation is, because I am aware of it. 

Basically I would like to continue smoking, and have a reliable way to pass a drug test ON THE SPOT. Which means that someone else's clean urine is likely not an option. Synthetic urine seems to be the best bet, but I have read mixed reviews. Most synthetic urine I have read about have one or two things that lab tests can pick up on and deem it is fake. 

I have recently read about "testclear" synthetic urine. It is supposedly dehydrated, clean human urine. All you have to do is mix it with water, heat it up and it's good to go. I am having trouble finding a reliable source on the internet to validate how well this brand works, and didn't see another thread here on grasscity.

Please blades, any advice on synthetic urine would be very helpful. If anyone has a success or failure story regarding testclear, or for that matter, any synthetic urine, please share. 

OneLove  :D

2. Bump!

Did you ever use it and pass?

3. he hasnt been active in almost a year, doubt he will respond.

4. Maybe his mom found out he used synthetic urine and has been grounded ever since.

5. Sounds like it was game over for OP...and we all failed because appearntly no one replied in time.

6. Wow, I clicked because I thought it said testicular  synthetic urine. 
    As for your post...
    I don't know, didn't read it.

7. #7 Senior__X, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    If anyone was still wondering, TestClear does work. I used it to pass a drug test for my current job, since im a daily toker pissing clean was impossible.

It comes in a 50 ml vial with a temp strip (thank god) a small tube containing powdered urine and hand warmers. price is about 45 bucks + shipping (overnight is like $20 to illinois).  Just cuff that somewhere warm and drop it in... had it tested right in front of me and it came back good. Now i always carry it on me, just in case

Heres the website:
    http://www.testclear.com/Powdered-Urine-Kit-P13C5.aspx

Only thing is, 50ml was pretty low, since for the test they wanted it to a certain level in the cup... i just bullshitted them and told them i had a shy bladder.

Def would recommend this to a toker in need

8. This stuff better work.  Just submitted mine today.  Passed the temperature check and everything at the office was ok.

Just had to remove stuff from pockets go in and do my thing. Subsitution pretty easy if you pratice and have the nerves.

Anyways I will keep this updated after I get results...Fingers crossed got  a lot riding on this stuff.

Update coming.......

9. drum roll please.........

Pass

Thanks to all who previous posted on this subject