Where are you from?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokewithwill, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Chode Island is cool, traveled there a few times to see some killer bands play. that's where i had a chill smoke sesh with the dude in my avi

2. Chicago!

I went school there - that's all.

4. South central Vermont, born and raised.
    Now residing in York County PA, or as i prefer, lost in Pennsyltucky!!!

5. #45 foehunntwenty, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Holy shit mobile. Never thought id find somebody that probably knows my little ass town. Or just being from Bama.

6. #46 jmoney363, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Mid west

7. Born in San Diego

Raised in Phoenix, AZ (fuck anyone that talks trash about AZ. Fucking love that place)

Currently residing in Norfolk, VA

8. Bob Dylan made it famous.

9. 309. Peoria, IL

10. Lmao!!! My wife was born and raised in Bessemer/Lipscomb. Just south of the 'Ham!!!

11. Shitty Iowa

12. ^My buddy just moved from central MN to the northeast corner of Iowa for a better paying job. Some really small town w/ under 10,000 people.

I am somewhere in WI, but moving to the Twin Cities soon - St. Paul most likely; I like Minneapolis but not how crazy uptown and downtown are. Me and the 651 area code seem to vibe a lot better :smoking:

13. That's awesome dude! 

The only part of Iowa I would actually want to live in is NE Iowa mainly because there is some good trout fishing around there. Especially along the Mississippi.. 

St. Paul is a really cool city. There is a neat area near this college with some cool shops and bars. I would love to live in the twin cities area. 

14. Right on the Shenandoah, Virginia

15. originally Mexico but in the US well as you would thing Texas Denver city then Austin

16. Ottawa, Canada.

Sent from my HTC One

17. Northwest Florida area.  :mellow:

18. you smoked with trevor?

19. Haha where im living now I'm about 2-2 1/2 hours from there. Never been there tho.

20. Pensacola? Lol