Faster hair growth

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by dreadlockmarley, Aug 3, 2013.

1. just wondering what anyone uses to get their hair to grow quicker? I have been using mane and tail shampoo and conditioner for about a week now and definitely noticed a big difference in how much moor healthy my hair feels! Really want to dread eventually!

2. #2 akim, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    This is probably completely irrelevant as it is suited to my situation.

Used to get haircuts every 3 months, straighten and blow dry my hair. Now I've stopped getting haircuts - went 8 months without one before I had a "trim". I was very stern with the hairdresser and told him to take off the least amount he could. Now that I rarely use any heat on my hair, the condition has improved, which means it has grown stronger and longer. I also brush my hair lightly once towel dried, then let it air dry.

But the #1 thing that I think has contributed to my hair growth is scalp stimulation. I brush my scalp about 100 times each evening. It feels fucken euphoric to me. I'm a lucky girl - my boyfriend loves touching my hair, so I get head massages from him all the time, he gives my scalp a good scratch. Sounds gross! I'm like a dog. You hair grows from the roots, so look after your scalp and give it heaps of loving

My brush looks like these:

[​IMG]

3. i also use mane and tail when i wash my hair!!!

i think vitamin B12 is good for hair growth

4. cool, any results?

5. drink lots of water

6. My sister uses mane and tail. I've noticed her hair seems strongerSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It's not that you need to make your hair GROW, you need to make it STAY. Here, I 'splain:
    There's nothing that you can really eat or take to make your hair grow faster. The best thing to do is to keep it as healthy as you can. This will prevent breakage so your hair won't have to re-grow the lost parts :) I could see a topical oil working, provided it had the right ingredients in it to nurture your scalp. Healthy scalp, healthy hair. I read a few times about using a menthol-y essential oil on your scalp and that works well, like mint or rosemary. Those tie into the scalp stimulation. The stimulation sends more blood to the follicles, so more nutrients for them to suck up. But possibly worry about more oily hair?

Hey, if you're using this info, make sure to google using essential oils on your skin. A lot you can't use alone; you need to mix it with carrier oils (coconut or olive, both FANFUCKINGTASTIC for your hair and skin).

8. drink lots of water for my opinion. :)

9. Biotin helps! Crush it into your shampoo + a good healthy diet helps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. testosterone might help but you might end up with a whole lot of other problems

11. Order MSM pills off amazon. You'll notice significant growth in a month. It's good for acne also

12. I take biotin from Trader Joes daily. Works great for hair and nail growth. A good diet with lots of veggies is important too :)

13. Some people say the 'Curly Girl Method' makes your hair really healthy which could result in faster hair growth. Google it. :)

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I heard iron pills help. 

15. steroids.  specifically you want a higher androgenic to anabolic ratio.

Though androgens cause faster and thicker body hair growth and may cause you to lose head hair if you're prone.

:) DERP