Best things used to flavour your bong water ??

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Mattchand, Aug 2, 2013.

really? lol i like the taste of mio bong water when im smoking. kinda gives it a flavor. i think it tastes good hah but everyone has different opinions haa :p

Welcome to the forum

Just to bring a different perspective, I prefer simple icecold water, I like to taste the weed ^^

3. Well maybe I used too much, or too little. Could have picked the wrong flavor (red, whatever flavor red is) and mixed it with the wrong strain. I only tried it like 3 times, in one sitting. I may try it again one day, but I also don't have any lying around anymore either and I don't use it enough to actually buy any.

Now if I was smoking some not so great bud I could see why mio would be awesome in a bong!

4. I feel like ice water also diffuses the smoke a little better then room temp, so it is a win win situation!

5. yeah the red flavor, fruit punch, does not complement the weed smoke that well, imo. 

this flavor however does and i enjoy the taste i get from it :smoke:
    [​IMG]

but using ice cold water with no flavoring is NEVER a let down. cant go rong with the taste of cooled down weed! ;)

6. I will have to try the blue, it is in my experience that anything that is blue tastes good lol. Even if its not really blue, like a chicken cordon bleu.

7. #27 stoots420, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013

lmao dude same here! blue is just an appealing color hahaha like with UV Blue vodka u tried that? holy shit it tastes just like blue jolly ranchers... but alcohol form! i love it haha
    and dude my mom makes a mean chicken cordon bleu haha

i just love blue.
    [​IMG]

8. #29 No Schwag, Aug 15, 2013

UV Blue is incredible...

Look at the picture in my sig and you'll notice a bottle of it in the background ;p

9. #30 stoots420, Aug 15, 2013
    RIGHT? lmao
    the night i graduated high school my mom bought me a bottle of that stuff and shit dude i downed almost the whole bottle to my self i was the most drunk i had ever been ahah

10. Last time I drank vodka I fell off a 25 foot bank into thorns while pissing, and i puked halfway down and passed out for over an hour....
    I quit drinking liquor after that lol. I will just get some blue jolly ranchers (my favorite) and eat them while drunk and pretend they are vodka.

And fuck... I made myself hungry for some chicken cordon bleu, tell your mom to send me some? lol

11. Gasoline, propane residue, warm cottage cheese, etc.

12. hahaha dude all bad! bet that hurt like a motha fuck haa
    and shit she hasnt made that in a looooooong time lol makin me want some now dammit!

13. #34 No Schwag, Aug 15, 2013
    Also, I find that smoking weed out of my bong without changing the water gives the water a destinct, bong-like flavor. I don't drink the water. I think it's kind of dumb to attempt to add flavoring; it's not going to work well if you think about it. Make some kool-aid and enjoy that in between nice milky rips.

That's what I do? lol

Oh and before anyone flames me, I realize that the point is to get a flavor while smoking weed from the bong but if taste is a factor here, why not keep a very clean bong and get a setup with percolation that would be good for tasting whatever it is you're smoking... such as bud, or oil...

14. I have some stuff that doesn't taste the greatest. I'm going to try some MiO, and I'll post results soon

15. The fact that I felt nothing should say enough lol.
    I need to not drink today! I have been 21 for exactly 7 days now so I have been beering up like crazy lately.
    And of course I have been drinking some lovely 酒 (saké).

16. I used MiO orange tangerine.
    The flavor was in no way overpowering, but it just gives you a light bit of flavour in your mouth and throat. If you have bad stuff (like me at the monent) it takes the harshness out of it.

It seems like the smoke is thicker this way. Any one else experiencing this?
    Or maybe it's just me doing something different

17. i like it with sangria, mixed juices, or anything else fruity

18. #39 Mr.Rager, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    I've used flavored seltzer water and it works pretty well depending on the flavor. It doesn't stick up your bong or anything so its pretty legit haha.

19. Great idea I'm definitely doing that next time I have a cold