Best things used to flavour your bong water ??

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Mattchand, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Hi guys I'm new to the forum and just thought I'd start by asking what's the best thing you have used to flavour your bong water sorry if this has already been asked :)

2. I've heard coconut water is good.

3. Thanks dude ill give it a try tomorrow

4. depends on what your looking for, but i personally enjoy the taste of the bud i get so i don't want anything fuckin with that...but in the past the only thing i enjoyed putting in bong water was a few drops of vicks vapor-steam liquid, it makes it real minty and helps open your lungs to take huge hits (i did it when i was sick and it helped tremendously)

5. I'm not sure how safe this is, but I've tried mouthwash as bong water and that was pretty interesting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Fresh Toast, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    yo this is actually one of the best ideas i've ever heard
    always doing this when i'm sick from now on

i usually vape, but i'm usually coughing to much to do that!

certain kinds of tea can be pretty good! i know they sell bong water flavor, but they don't tell you what's in it :/

7. wine, couple drops of essential oils, coolaid. this is what I tried, this is what has worked. the koolaid should be very strong, either way you decide to spell it.

8. weed smoke

9. beer and liquor i kid i kid!!!!  :bongin:

10. Try tequila and lime.

11. Tried 1800 (no lime). Was a bit harsh but not bad

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Put Jagermeister into my mini bong a few years back. Tasted real good actually, but was just doing it cause my buddy had lost a bet and had to drink it at the end of the night.

13. Try iced tea. Sweetend or not its actuallt really good. Gives it a hint a flavor but not to much. Another plus is that it dosnt make your bong/bubbler to sticky either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #15 OGJones, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    Chocolate starfish and the hotdog flavoured water

Seriously though Id use citrus mouthwash and ice. Hits the spot just right

15. Ultra-concentrated food flavoring mixed with water maybe. Something like the Lor Ann brand, choose the flavor according to your weed strain and I bet it would accentuate it perfectly. 

16. Water.

fo real

17. When I was a teen, I tried coca cola. After about 5 hits, it started tasting like shiiiiittt.

Today's bud flavors (especially orange crush), taste good to me. I don't flavor my bong water.

18. use mio. its still water, just flavored. so you wont be using other shit like soda, etc. its just like hitting a bong with water but the water is flavored and makes the smoke taste fruity hah
    good stuff.
    [​IMG]

19. I have never found anything that tastes better than water and bud lol. I thought maybe some mio would be nice but it didn't really mix well in terms of flavor. The closest thing to being as good as pure water was this herbal tea made by Celestial Seasons called Tension Tamer. I also tried a chai tea from the same company but the taste of cloves overpowered it.

I say go with either ice water of boiling water depending on the temperature of the room your smoking in. You can add some lemon juice to it and it won't really change the flavor much but it will help keep your bong clean!