Holy Bananas Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Death Of Christ

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Firestorm60, Aug 2, 2013.

1. http://www.jpost.com/International/Kenyan-lawyer-takes-State-of-Israel-Jews-to-Hague-over-Jesus-death-321555

"A Kenyan lawyer has filed a petition with the International Court of Justice in The Hague, suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and the State of Israel among others should be held responsible, Kenyan news outlet the Nairobian reported on Friday.

Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (emperor of Rome, 42 BCE-37 CE), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel.

“Evidence today is on record in the Bible, and you cannot discredit the Bible,” Indidis told the Kenyan Citizen News.

Although those he suggests should have been convicted during the original trial have not been alive for more than 2,000 years, Indidis insists that the government for whom they acted can and should still be held responsible."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :hide:

2. LOOOL

I hope he wins, this dude is awesome.

3. "You cannot discredit the Bible." We seem to have a severe case of stupidity on our hands. This will be interesting, though.

4. ...jesus christ smh...

5. Sadly, there are far more stupid people in the world than intelligent ones.  :(

6. 1375472839187.jpg

Jesus was a drunk

7. I get the feeling he just doesn't have enough work at the moment.

8. Statute of limitations on murder is what?

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

9. How can Israel be held responsible? That feels like the old 'The Jews killed Christ' malarkey. Weren't they under Roman occupation at the time? This was all Roman law, so if he's gonna sue anybody, because he's got a lot of time on his hands and is after some juicy publicity so he won't have to do this for too long, it's the Italians he should be focussing on. No?

10. #10 TheDude90, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013

If I remember The Passion correctly the Roman dude washed his hands of the decision and the Jews were like, "Yeah kill that albino cocksucker!"  

11. Oh this has made my day!

12. You think he could try to help some people in the world today :(. Nope, got to try and sue because they killed Jesus. Anyways, does the bible not say that Jehovah planned this, did he not want Jesus to make the ultimate sacrifice to pay for all our sins, and grant us the ability to accept God and passage in to heaven? Anyways, they believe he was resurrected, right? Is he not out there right now? Do you not pray to him? I get the feeling this guy doesn't know much about his religion. :rolleyes:

13. Judas was a key figure in this drama that brought about the resurrection of Christ, yet he is looked down upon by Christians.   Herord was also a key cast member in the crucifixion, as were others named in this law suit.  They all did their part in creating the drama that resulted in the resurrection and formation of the Christian religion.  Rather than sue those responsible for the killing of Jesus, Christians should thank them, for helping to insure salvation and eternal life with god, rather than the other place, for those willing to believe.  Could anything top that?    

14. The faith is strong in that one. :laughing:

15. #15 garrison68, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
    I think that 2000 years exceeds the statute of limitations, maybe not for murder, but this case is about an alleged unlawful trial.   They would also need the transcript of the trial, which the prosecuting attorney will probably not be able to produce.  

That is generally how it's perceived. They didn't actually pull the trigger, but they were quite happy to have the trouble maker off their hands. In any case though, if he was who people think he was, and came to 'die for our sins' then him being killed was all part of the plan. It had to happen that way. You can't die for someone's sins if you're not dead. So in that sense, his brethren only did what they had to do, or at least those in a position to do so. To attempt to sue anyone for this, whoever may be deemed responsible, negates everything the idea stands for.

17. "You can not discredit the bible" Nobody needs to, it discredits itself.

18. In fact it was the Romans who crucified him (the gospels record that Romans nailed him to the cross and gambled over his clothing). This is however in sane. What's next? Perhaps I should find an out of work lawyer and sue the Catholic Church for the inquisition and the slaughter of virtually every non-Christian culture for nearly 700 years.

19. #19 sicmaggot, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    I hate to be that guy, but gun control advocates don't thank the kids that pulled off columbine for helping their agenda. Also, it was the romans that were responsible and this case is garbage. i don't see it getting anywhere at all.

20. #20 RippedMonk, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013

nm misread it originally