What should I watch on netflix while high

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Theweedman831, Aug 2, 2013.

That movie just depressed the shit out of me.

2. see if you can find Splice (2009)

its about angels.

3. Really? I thought it was hilarious, but I understand that that type of comedy isn't for everyone.

4. It just kind of reminded how vapid the majority of people are and I have as much disdain for reality tv and the type of celebrity it creates. I was excited for the movie too the trailer looked fantastic. It was definitely well made too.

5. That's exactly why I like it. It reminds me of the shallowness, but pokes fun at it. In real life it is sad that a majority of our society holds those "values", but I can't make an impact big enough to change it, so laughing at it keeps me from feeling sad about the state of our society if that makes sense.

I'm not sure if you have seen World's Greatest Dad. It's by the same writer and director, and is similar in the way that it pokes fun at society, but not all of society. It's a completely different story and not as depressing as a guy going on a killing spree instead of killing himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=npikifRBREc

6. If for some chance you havn't watched Breaking Bad, it is a must. 

7. I haven't seen World's Greatest Dad yet it's on my list everyone I know whose seen it has loved it.

8. It's one of my favorites, and it's on netflix if you have it.

9. bob's burgers lol i love that show

10. We're The Millers. Movies fucking hysterical. 

11. #71 Ratio, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    Love it or hate but but they got seven seasons of burn notice and I love it

24 - new season soon too
    Initial D

12. Trailer Park Boys is always solid laughs

13. The Haunting 1999, just thinking of that film makes me wanna stay away from all 19th century oversized houses. 

14. rubber

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #76 Johnny Blazed, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    i watched jobs the other night wow i had no idea what a fucking douchebag steve jobs was lol the guy fucked over everybody that was ever decent to him
    \ni mean how can you deny your daughter child support after paternity tests proves your the father when you got millions coming out your ass