What should I watch on netflix while high

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Theweedman831, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Donnie Darko and Dr. horribles sing along blogSent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I love Emile hirsch Into the wild is always good The dangerous lives of altar boys I would also recommend , some great william blake references Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Frankie boyle uk and irelandSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. One show will fix your fix

"Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia" <------ I promise u wont be disapointed. Start at season 2 :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Suits, Sherlock, ArcherSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. The Office is one of my favorite series. It is not only hilarious, but has excellent characters that you will come to love.

There's always Trailer Park Boys. Can't go wrong with that.

7. The following... holy fuck the twistssent from underneath my balls

8. [quote name="ZombieJuice" post="19404066" timestamp="1390663786"]The following... holy fuck the twistssent from underneath my balls[/quote]Season two is coming!can't think of a sig at the moment.

9. [quote name="Squirrely" post="19404084" timestamp="1390664093"]Season two is coming!can't think of a sig at the moment.[/quote]ikr... i cant fucking wait... the way it ended i was like.... DAFUQ Y U DO DIS TO MEsent from underneath my balls

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name="ZombieJuice" post="19404086" timestamp="1390664141"]ikr... i cant fucking wait... the way it ended i was like.... DAFUQ Y U DO DIS TO MEsent from underneath my balls[/quote]I didn't think there was going to be a second season, then the previews, Damn. can't think of a sig at the moment.

11. Wilfred, Futurama, and Archer are some of my favorites....

If you can watch this and not laugh....then you ain't high enough

http://youtu.be/he3NL_BODtQ

12. Anime: TRIGUNsent from underneath my balls

13. #54 fruitality, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    a lot of the sgugestions are not from netflix.

this is my netflix list some of this stuff is so good im keeping them on the list to rewatch

house of cards
    bo burnham : what
    boondock saints
    there will be blood
    end of watch
    tucker and dale vs evil
    21 and over
    the iceman
    untouchables
    jet li's fearless
    craig ferguson: im here to help
    in the loop

14. Trailer park boys is one of my favorites. I also like family guy and adventure time:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hell yeah, Trailer Park Boys!  :metal:

16. #57 FlyTy226, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Ima check out all these movies you guys said but yall should check out GUN. Its by 50 cent lol. Before you bash it give it a try. Its actually not bad

17. Wilfred, its a pretty good dark comedy.

18. "Europa Report"... got stoned & watched it & it was just a very solid & creepy movie, perfect while high...

Also on Netflix "Dr. Who" is pretty epic when I watch it while high...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Breaking bad, house of cards, modern family, always sunny in philly

UK stuff - the office, Blackadder, peep show, Alan partridge

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app