What should I watch on netflix while high

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Theweedman831, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Attack the block of you want to laugh your ass off.

2. Breaking Bad Season 5 is up now.

3. #23 BudSmoker, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    All 5 seasons of Breaking Bad are on Netflix now. If you haven't seen them I'd say watch all them because it comes back on TV in 8 days for the last 8 episodes.

4. i dont know if this is on netflix but pineapple express. i saw it for the first time recently (i know i know) and it was hilarious. 

5. Cleveland show..his mustache soothes my soul

6. If no one has said it already, I think it's called "Badass" or something like that. Danny Trejo is the main character. Honestly, that movie is so horribly made and the acting so attrocious that no amount of weed will make it any better. However, if you're stoned, you might laugh at how horrible it is, so there is that....

7. I would seriously suggest the following,

Tv Shows:
    Adventure Time
    Happy Tree Friends
    Lost (Long Term Show)

Movies:
     The Saddest Music in the World
    Irreversible
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Old Boy
    The Machinist
    Dogtooth
    Bunny and the Bull
    Memento
    Being John Malkovich
    Enter the Void
    Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke (Only first 30 minutes are good haha)

8. It has to be THE weirdest movie I've ever seen in a long time but John Dies At The End is pretty good if you're blown. It's trippy as fuck. I personally liked Orange is the New Black mainly for the sex scenes and that chick that played Donna on that 70s show is one sexy female. And the season finale?! Had me screaming at the tv like DAMNS lol also if you were ever into it, the first two seasons of digimon are now up as well. I loved that shit when I was a kid

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Laura Prepon played Donna, sorry for the double post

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. `₩{`x>¥{[¥[¡¿|》`¥`¿¥¤~x>>]+]+}+♥♥£♡¤₩¥¤[¥♥

Watch a movie called " Extract" <---------
    <~x>{x↓▼◇→•♧♣○◆:O◀:':)-:)-):-D:'(▶◆◇▶→◇▶◆▼◆◇▶←→•■■•:-(▼

11. Well never fuckin mind about that Upstream Color movie. It's a trippy fukker at first but it gets real slow and never goes anywhere. I bailed at about 40 mins. If anyone has seen it, what the hell is the deal with the pigs and the pig pen???

12. Are you serious? I used 1600 xbl points to watch it 2 weeks ago...dammit

13. Phantasm II

14. The human centipede 2

There's also a halloween horror movie but i can't remember the name. it has a little pumpkin headed child sized monster that attacks you if you don't give it candy when it trick or treats your house. Idk why but i loved it.

15. billy gardell : halftime.
    sum funny azz standup if your over 30.

16. Blue Mountain State

17. #37 Psychonaut, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    [quote name="SiriusWolff" post="18455381" timestamp="1375584273"]The human centipede 2There's also a halloween horror movie but i can't remember the name. it has a little pumpkin headed child sized monster that attacks you if you don't give it candy when it trick or treats your house. Idk why but i loved it.[/quote] That movie is called "Trick 'r Treat". I remember seeing it awhile back.

18. I don't like anime, but the show Fruits Basket is amazing to watch while baked.

19. mac and devin go to high school

20. dexter Everything better with a bag of weed.