Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Havent smoked in 10 days

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crawfordthedank, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Since February I have basically smoked daily, through to the end of June I was smoking an average of 7-9 grams a week. July I slowed derastilcally and only smoked about 3 grams a week and just the passed 7 days I have smoked nothing and I won't smoke anything for 10 days. How low will my tolerance be low when I start smoking again? cause I am trying to get cheeched. 

2. Man if you didn't smoke for 10 days you're going to get so stoned. :smoking:

3. I went on a trip with my buddies parents and him, and didn't smoke for 8 or 9 days. Got home, lit up and was pretty stoned. I think you'll enjoy yourself.

4. #4 Crawfordthedank, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    Right on! I'm going to smoke a blunt next time I chief. 

Ahh I just remembered I have so much keif to smoke  :smoking:

5. You'll sleep good dude  :smoke:

6. your tolerance will shoot back up pretty quick. esp if you just get cheeched every time again. But those first few times will be great.

7. Agreed. I just ended my break and it was great blazing with my friends again. They all had to smoke a few times over the course of a few hours while i was still lit off my first bong rip. That first blaze session just lasts soooo long!

8. #8 Crawfordthedank, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013

haha yes! I hardly would smoke in high school since I just never wanted to buy weed and for it to become a habit. So I would smoke a couple times a month to large breaks consisting 30-40 days. When I would smoke with friends and put up on sacks when I was with them. They had been smoking about 2 grams a day so I would get into the car and we would smoke for hours. This one time I took a massive bong rip I got a huge rush and passed out and when the bong came to me again and my friend says, "hit it pussy!" I smoked as much as they did and I had no idea where I was by the end of it. We stopped in front of my house and I didn't even know it. Apparently my eyes couldn't be seen they were so squinty and earlier some dude chased us on foot because we were out of the car under a tree smoking and he didn't like that lol.   

9. i feel you man haha. Got so stoned last night with my buddy that I woke up 6am just in a sitting up right position in my living room. i was so confused just woke up chugged a bottle of water and went to pass out in my real bed. Just woke up for good now and I'm still stoned no question about it haha!

10. Good stuff, I made some edibles that did that to me. 

11. #11 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    @Op A tolerance break is in order a, Long One! also lower your usage of smoking that's just silly,waste of weed and money,if you smoke that much weekly i would grow my own plants if i were you,Just some friendly advice.

12. #12 Crawfordthedank, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013

Well thats what happens to me when I am getting 20+ grams of dank of fire $80 and the school gives me a $700 refund. I would have to do some work to get those prices and my friend would hook me up. Recently since july I have been smoking less than an eight a week. How long of a break do I need?

I also just got a job and I am about to buy some grow equipment!