Help me pick my next tasty strain. Previous experience welcomed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Joedahoe, Aug 1, 2013.

1. DAMN that thing is frosty man! 31gs? not bad , not bad, hopefully when i decide what seeds to run ill have a 400w hps setup. 
    and WOW dinafem? never noticed they claimed to have the Original SC :hello:  :yay:  gonna have to add that to the list.

hopefully i find a strawberry flavored pheno  :yummy:  thanks for the link bro-ham

2. No prob dude, and yea the slh was hella dank. I used fox farms somethin frog fruit & flower and big bud only. It turned out great. I almost killed that one trying to do dwc without a p/h meter too lol I flowered that plant when it was 6" tall and she was 27" after two weeks of flowering. Good times good times

3. how long of a veg? 

4. Dinafems awesome, especially love There Jack herer. Especially the heavy haze phenos. Sadly I didn't have a cam when I had her cropped. Have pics of mid flower though, got pics of her in all different stages though, clone, flower, reveged bush, 6foot tall bush. I can't wait to have a couple pounds of it,seriously going to lose a couple day s

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 2 weeks from seed, 3 if you count the time it took to recover from the botched dwc. In my thread it shows this little bitty deformed plant a few pages in maybe. The p/h was so off that the roots wouldn't grow out of the net pot into the water lol it was my second grow and a learning experience though. I'm getting ready to pop 11 seeds to grow under a 1000w cooltube. Gotta get my shit together lol

6. nice nice. whats the taste like on there jack?

7. very nice. im hoping my 400 cool tube will be enough for 6 lovely girls of mine. lol so you transplanted from dwc into soil?

8. Yes if that gives you any idea how hardy a slh is. She pulled through. I had 3 flourishing outside about 4ft in May of last year. Also had GHS the doctor, ch9 green bud, ch9 blue lemon Thai which I got all free with my slh seed order. I got paranoid and put them in the woods, they didn't get enough light and shriveled up. My dumbass didn't check them for 2 weeks after I transplanted. So in a sudden oh shit moment, I ran out there to check them. They were ALL dead nooooo EXCEPT the ch9 blue lemon thai. I saved her, literally packed her out of the woods in a cardboard box lookin like a fish out of water and shit just layin there all half dead and sideways root ball all tore up roots frayed out everywhere, put her in a 2gal pot under a 150w cfl I got at a hardware store with a 6500k bulb in it, in 2 weeks you couldn't even tell she was fucked up. I topped her and she grew 3 shoots, the Y from the topping and another one from lower on the plant all competing for top bud. When I transplanted her into a 5gal bucket for flowering, I broke one of those shoots off, fml, 3 days later another just shriveled up and died my guess is the one I broke off supplied a lot of the water to the other. Nothing I could do but carry on, I flowered her with only one little shoot. I got 35 off her and it was some dank shit. The main cola was 18" long and solid. I've got pics somewhere lemme see

9. #29 nomad881, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
    The Jack I got was lemon as HELL! straight smelled like a lemon rind. And resinated like No other. Seriously busted out in trichs at day 6 of flower , and even after fully revegging was still pushing resin. Nutty ass plant. Frostiest I've ever producedSent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yea yea pics. You got me really wanting to get slh... Whats the inhale/exhale like? Have you ever vaped it?

11. I here this about jack. Hear the lemon smell is almost like pinesol. Hows the smoke?

12. Slh is awesome. The inhale is a very sweet, crisp, sharp lemonhead like taste. On the exhale you get the full effect of haze, very earthy, musky, black pepper taste. The strange thing is, when you break down the buds at first they have a really pungent almost burn your nose lemon smell, but after a while the leftover resin on your hands don't smell like lemons anymore it smells like haze. I have a credit card grinder and still to this day it smells like black pepper

13. God that sounds too perfect. Think if i got just 1 seed id get the same taste? Or is this a strain id have to pheno hunt for?

14. anyone grow paradise ice cream? i really want a decent taste description on it.

15. Id get at least 3 the one i kept smelled like straight lemon pledge even on exhale..people would come in sayin "what smells like lemon?" Plus it made 2 ppl puke at a party lol strong stuff

16. theyre sold out... :mad:

damn..they restock pretty quickly though.only strain ive done from tga was querkle and got a real nice purple pheno that had a weird red wine funk flavor but was def good..right now doing hso blue dream and diesel #2 along with grape 13, rainbow jones, and spicy white devil..hope to find a tasty keeper with those

18. #38 Joedahoe, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    Good luck man. Seen alot of good reviews on hso blue dream. Most say its the closest to the original blue dream you can get in seed form.

Edit: you doing a journal on querkle?