Looking to buy a handheld... Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by blazinbabe, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Love my Omicron with the RX battery!!! :bongin:

2. lol strawman. You posted bad advice now go ahead and get over it. Should I have added more smilies to make myself seem more legit?

3. you should.... sit on a cactus.

What does the RX battery do? yeah omicron is super dope.

5. RX battery is small so it makes it look more like an E-cig. And I hate having to fuck with the amps and ohms. Just press and puff!

6. I bought the Arizer Solo a week ago for $150. Fucking love it. I had the mflb sold it to a buddy, using/recharging the batteries gets old FAST. I also have da buddha which is great but its obviously stationary.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Oh jeez yeah that does last a while! I've only smoked out of a handheld once or twice myself but I enjoyed the high - it was different, but good. I'll definitely keep that one in mind, thanks :)

8. #28 BlueSoda, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
    Damn i know i think i got a bad cartridge cause i filled it with .5g and it hit for a good amount, like 70 hits than it ran out or it needed more to work so i added .5 and it hit a few times and just gave out and wont work. Its still got like .5 in there atleast. I would like to have clear cartridges so i can see how much i have left. Which carts do you use? cause the ohms have to do with the carts not the batteries

Do you think really runny oil would work in ce4 carts on the omicron?

9. #29 milehighgreengrass, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    The omicron 2.4 ohm carts with the Rx Battery. Not sure the volts(on the Rx) just know they mesh perfectly.
    As far as runny oil, it may work. My wax turns to liquid when heated (i.e. Runny as a motherfucka) and it works perfectly. E-Liquid style runny probably wouldn't work though...

10. #30 lwien, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013

WHAT ??  Are you serious?    If you don't want a vape pen, buy a Volcano?   Ummmm............within the price ranges of pens and a 'Cano, there are some excellent vapes to be had.

Also, pens are just awful for flowers.   Much, much better alternatives out there and you don't have to spend 500 bucks on a 'Cano either to get one of those great alternatives.

Some of the advice given here is just so piss poor, that they have to be called out on it.  

For those that THINK they know a lot about vaporizers and have not yet visited fuckcombustion.com, please do and get an education before giving advice to others.   There may be other good vaporizer resources, but I know of none as good as FC.

Edit:  Oooops..............PH beat me to it.

11. What about the PAX? Never had one but heard really good things about it, just hard to clean

The magic launch flight box is a very stealthy vape. If used right, VERY minimal smell and silent. Plus it looks like a pencil sharpener. It's a beginner vape though and you will feel the need to upgrade a year down the road. I've used it in buses, movie theaters, hospitals, dorm room, mall food courts, etc. It's definitely not the strongest hitting vape on the market, but one of the most stealthy.

As for desktop, I currently have a Herbalaire vape. Cheap, adjustable temp, easy to use and silent. Definitely a cheaper alternative to a volcano which I would say (some people would argue) is the best desktop vape on the market. The herbalaire also hits as hard.
    Some cons are
    -the whip easily gets detached from the base
    -Smell is noticeable but doesn't linger for a very long time
    -Easy to tip over