SoCal Sour Diesel Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mistersid, Aug 1, 2013.

1. #1 Mistersid, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
    Sour d plant outdoor plant about 5 weeks old looks like a female, used germination process. 

I'm also using some miracle gro soil with miracle grow organic choice blood meal for her, i've been using it since the 25th of july

I know most of you fellas out here swear not to use miracle grow, but it's been fine with me. Although I think the plant could be a little bigger though. <_<

**UPDATE 9/28/13**
    I just got some nutes, it was a free sample of Microbe life nutes. I only used three of the four that came in the mail. I didnt use the foliar spray/root dip. after the use of the nutes my leaves are doing this. why?? it's the 4th week of flowering
    5542_539812532721643_635391782_n.jpg

IMG_0096_cleaned.JPG
    IMG_0098_cleaned.JPG
    IMG_0099_cleaned.JPG
    IMG_0100_cleaned.JPG
    IMG_0097_cleaned.JPG

Attached Files:

2. You would be surprised how much better you plants will turn out using a good organic soil. They will be larger and healthier. Take two of the same sized clones and grow them side by side an see the difference.

3. You started your grow late in the season. Any updates?

4. Yes! she's flowering now it's around day 18. she hasn't had any flowering nutes so far. I told myself to get some nutes but I haven't really had the extra cash to do so.
    I'm also having a problem with mites but they're not as bad as they used to be. I searched online and found articles about mites and they said spraying water on the plant helps since mites don't like it. Since i tried that the mites havent been as bad
    Most of the bottom fan leaves turned yellow and shriveled up. 
    Here's some pics of her. outdoor so cal grow La Inner city area

IMAG0918.jpg
    IMAG0920.jpg   IMAG0927.jpg   IMAG0928.jpg   IMAG0934.jpg   IMG_20130915_095126.jpg

5. I am impressed with your grow skills. Grats on getting that thing to flower after being planted so late in the season. Thanks for posting!:)

6. Thanks, I'm impressed with my growing skills a bit too! I wasn't even sure if she was going to flower but it seems like everything played out fine. 

7. #8 lilredrice, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    Nice