Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking Banana Peels??

bananapeels aliens

• Please log in to reply

mokawakowako

mokawakowako

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

So a friend of mine told me he got high of banana peels, he said something about letting them dry in the sun, grinding them and smoking it, and it made him kinda high...
Has anybody done this before? How high do you get? what exactly do you have to do? Do aliens have small penises?

Similar Topics: Smoking Banana Peels??     x

Snoop Toad

Snoop Toad

aka alex333

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,121 posts
Yeah dude. You just have to add real drugs to the mix and itll fuck you up

ICGreen

ICGreen

Likely Medicated

• 14,255 posts

• shaddytheman, SiriusWolff and tygerstylz like this

squidrick420

squidrick420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,761 posts

Well I have never tried it but that was something they did back in the 70's. It was known as 'Mellow Yellow.' And that is the birth of the term, how it became a soda I have no god damn idea.

mokawakowako

mokawakowako

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Yeah dude. You just have to add real drugs to the mix and itll fuck you up

k i'll put that on my to-do list :P

Funk-D

Funk-D

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,746 posts

It works do it...don't even buy weed anymore dried banana peels is all you need.

LAMedicate

LAMedicate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 862 posts
C'mon man this has been a myth for over 50 years. At least drink cat piss or somethin kids do nowadays
  • Hashuana likes this

Nugagerube

Nugagerube

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,303 posts

smoke some arsenic. thatll fuck you up :)

Hashuana

Hashuana

I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON

• Banned by Moderators
  • 914 posts
What are u ?
A fuckin monkey hippie stoner ????

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

ICGreen

ICGreen

Likely Medicated

• 14,255 posts

• Hashuana likes this

graybeard

graybeard

Just Old

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,142 posts

Well I have never tried it but that was something they did back in the 70's. It was known as 'Mellow Yellow.' And that is the birth of the term, how it became a soda I have no god damn idea.

"Mellow Yellow" is a song written and recorded by Scottish singer/songwriter Donovan.[5] It reached No. 2 on the U.S. Billboard charts in 1966 and No. 8 in the UK in early 1967.

The song was rumored to be about smoking dried banana skins, which was believed to be a hallucinogenic drug in the 1960s, though this aspect of bananas has since been debunked.[6] According to Donovan's notes accompanying the album Donovan's Greatest Hits, the rumor that one could get high from smoking dried banana skins was started by Country Joe McDonald in 1966, and Donovan heard the rumor three weeks before "Mellow Yellow" was released as a single. According to The Rolling Stone Illustrated Encyclopedia of Rock and Roll, he admitted later the song made reference to a vibrator; an "electrical banana" as mentioned in the lyrics.[7] This definition was re-affirmed in an interview with NME magazine: "it's about being cool, laid-back, and also the electrical bananas that were appearing on the scene - which were ladies' vibrators.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Mellow_Yellow

Close but no cigar.

• squidrick420 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bananapeels, aliens

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users