Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Gives a Person the Title of a Stoner?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HippieShay, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Lol I think that it's silly you're caring so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Damn, I think the chicks on here are the most offended by my post. I'm not offended, nor am I requiring a label and don't feel my question was stupid. I was just giving my own info to see what y'all's opinions were. Calm the fuck down lol Thank you to all the understanding and chill ones out there with the responses I was looking for! :)

3. Christ did this thread get negative.

4. Well, I knew I could officially be dubbed a stoner when the ghost of bob marley appeared at my bedside one stormy eve and said 'ARISE ME RUDE BOY RASTA, I NOW DUB THEE, A TRU BUMBKLAAT STONER WARRIOR, PRAISE JAH AN BE WISE, U GON BE IRIE'.

5. #25 Wiggibow, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    Your boyfriend is a total idiot. If you are sacrificing things like career opportunities just to smoke a little pot and you're over the age of 18 I'm sorry but you must have some sort of mental disability.

side note: REALLY? been smokin for like 5 years and NEVER came across a bong? Never heard anything like that in my life lol, you live in a small town or somethin? not hatin just genuinely curious.

I'd say real "stoner" is anybody who wants to consider themselves a stoner. No different than any other label, either people will label you or you will label yourself. Embrace it or don't. To outsiders a "stoner" is probably anybody who smokes weed at all I'd say; but within the stoner community most will define it as a daily smoker. The bottom line though; is what you decide to label yourself as. If you wanna be a "stoner" go for it, if not then don't, who really cares? Personally I wouldn't go around calling myself a stoner, even though I do tend to smoke daily; but thats just me. I'd rather see people be labeled as human beings and nothing else, but thats a little too optimistic isn't it? lol

6. #26 I Railed Hellen Keller, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    When you have lost nore lighters than years you have been alive. Then and only thenSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If you care about being a stoner, constantly talk about weed thinking it makes you cool, and call out other people for not being a stoner because of stupid fucking reasons your just a faggot. 

8. Nobody and nothing. It's just a title and there are no qualifications, other than smoking I guess. 

9. Too many posers on this forum.

10. Why confine yourself to a word that doesn't even have one true definition
    A stoner likes to smoke weed
    Often or rarely
    It's kinda a derogatory word in my book
    I prefer to be called a herbal explorer