question for you bible experts about crystals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thorarkin, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Says someone who is theoretically not too lazy to do any real research.....LMAO

2. Done my research just wanted to point the thread in a different direction

3. so out of the every thing in the bible the only thing that you question is crystals? not like the thing about some guy splitting the sea in half with a stick? 

oh ya, forgot about that. thanks :smoke:
    i question alot about the bible, but i saw this turning more into answers than it actually did.lol. i cant believe in the bible alone. too many contradictions and most, if not all, of it isnt even the original story

5. That's not proven at all.  You need to start questioning your beliefs.  Your BS detector is out of calibration.  And don't take hospital workers opinions on that as fact because nurses are famous for their superstitions. 

6. If crystals are so magical and uplifting, why is the X-Ray crystallographer at my work so grumpy?

7. Anyone else thought this was gonna be a kief question?

8. Lol the crystal skulls has as much power as a stick of bubble gum.

9. ok you caught me using a back of my mind fact. its actually the theory that violence rises(i heard it from someone shadowing in an er, so that why i remembered er visits), and there are mixed studies. so i have to recede my statement about it being proven.

lots of variables there. to start, crystals are subtle subtle, so its very easy to screw up the balance of benefits. second its mostly his/her state of mind. and then you have to consider how much stress they have, what kinds of things their eatingto cuase stress, how is there sleep... the list goes on.
    it seems alot of people are falling into the miracle crystal thought, i know its not, and every thinking person knows its not, but most people think it doesnt work at all because of that, which we have no studies im aware of about the amount of effectiveness.

Just for the record, I was taking the piss out of you a bit there. To be honest, the only thing I can say for crystals is they are aesthetically pleasing. I keep a copper sulfate crystal in my workplace to reflect upon as I find it mezmerizing, but I do not believe it has any power. It is just a highly ordered arrangement of molecules, that gives rise to a visually pleasing solid.

11. your free to have your opinion, but you should think about how we have proven crystals have power. quartz is has wonderful piezoelectric power, and if a crystal can do that what else can it do? and what other energies are we yet to discover? 

12. Don't make a claim like that with no proof, google search brings up nothing...crystals have been debunked time and time again and I provided the proof in your thread in the religion section...

Sent from my LGL75C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. What can it do besides making a spark?  Nothing.  Unless you consider the ability to set there and do nothing a wonderful power.  If so then I'm quite powerful, too.

that video debunked the "miracle crystal" thought. it was pointless to put that up because the fact that it isnt common to use miraculous crystal healing proves it doesnt work like that. 
    here is a list of websites that came up on the first page of my first search. i searched "quartz electricity"
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geology/quartz-info.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity#Naturally_occurring_crystals(which mentions a few other piezoelectric crystals)
    http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=2485
    http://www.rmcybernetics.com/science/high_voltage/mineral_elec.htm

from what i know crystals have never been debunked for what i am claiming they actually do.
    they can reorganize light particles, including bending light, concentrating light, and diffusing light. this is my entire theory on why they could work. 

i dont see why you people are so afraid to accept that crystals might have some kind of ability that we dont understand. ive given you a viable explaination of how it could work, now i just need data on exactly what it does and how much it does it to prove or disprove any kind of light therapy via crystals

15. What will happen if your mom thinks you are practicing witchcraft?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

16. Mother fucking crystals brah

17. I'm a wizard, bitch.

You see my staff and you better make like a tree and split.

Hahahah, hahahaha, HAHAHA!

18. Op I'm pretty sure crystals are....well they are just that, crystals.

This ain't skyrim, son, crystals are substances with atoms arranged in near perfect order, like bricks on a house.

The same substance could easily be found in a powder, etc..

Why wouldn't peoples diamond rings be casting spells left and right and shit?
    Diamonds are even denser than crystals they are just carbon that's been heated and pressed by the weight of the earths crust over thousands of years.

Just carbon...

19. #59 Tree Burner, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    Makes me wonder, if crystals were not featured in games/movies/etc would I be reading this nonsense right now? Actually, I know the answer to that.

20. If that's your whole theory then a mirror is magical also. They can do all those things.