question for you bible experts about crystals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thorarkin, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Some of this gets confusing. So trust your gut, and maybe that first verse you quoted if you are spiritual. It came to mind because it is relevant to an extent.

In a nut shell, "God, and Jesus are supposed to heal the parts of the spirit that need it. Rely on God for Spiritual Healing.  Beyond that, You soon will no longer need spiritual healing if you are truly following the ways of God. Or that's the idea I was given.

So turn to God for spiritual needs, not pretty rocks. Rocks belong on rings, not being relied upon for spiritual and mystical powers. 

2.  They're fucking crystals, lmfao!

3. My god there's so much bullshit and logical fallacies in here idk where to start.

4. Everyone needs to get all fucking mystical about shit.

When you actually learn about crystals, is when the REAL magic is revealed.

The perfect Lattice structure of a crystal caused by the tremendous pressure and intense heat deep within the earth's churning dynamic  core! 

Thanks to crystals, we were able to harness the power of LASERS, enabling our species to use perfect precision accuracy, to ensure we build the safest, soundest structures known to mankind!

That is the TRUE magic of crystals.

5. Due to the mystical soothing powers of weed, i'm gonna put my bag on a chain and wear it around my neck to ward off negativity.

6. I love you.

7. there isnt really any good evidence of crystals, its just a personal belief cus i think they very well could have known.

a) this might change, but im not so sure time is so different than the others. like you said it is all speculation. we just dont understand it so from everything i know its definitely possible it is a physical dimension. and also because its only theoretical so it only proves the possibility. if you can prove its possible its a soft piece of evidence, which i chose to believe cus im trusting our ancestors(i might be giving them too much credit, but when they do things seemingly with ease of wwhat we have trouble with its not unreasonable)

b)no comment

c) its been a while since ive read it, but the most striking thing is in his book transformation. he had a foriegn object in his earlobe after a contact, and when they tried to surgically remove the thing it moved, as if it was an intelligent mechanical device. he also went through all the same tests for each of the three books about his encounters. that is not a matter of hallucination, and as for mistaken belief, it could be government manipulation or his memory, so take your pick about if aliens or government is more believable.

d)the concept of an electron being an observer is new to me. ive always known it to be a concious observer has to take the measurements, even if its just looking at it with a naked eye. 

e)this is really more of proving ancient knowlegde. qigong doesnt have any unbunkable evidence that i know of, but specifically qi and acupuncture are easily explained by us, so basically we use different words than they did, and they took it more spiritually. and just so you can see my view on why this qualifies for supernatural i see science as the deeper understanding of the spiritual realm. if you send a tv back to when they didnt have electricity theyd call it magic, but its so common to us now it has lost its mysteriousness.

f)i agree some of the stories and details are embelished, but some things cant be embelished much like when a child talks about a specific person and specific events. i disagree that stories arent proof(to a point, of corse, due to embelishment), but theres nothing we can really do about that but to agree to disagree.

g)i made a mistake. the pineal gland, wrong "p" word.lol. this is from wikipedia
    Pinealocytes in many non-mammalian vertebrates have a strong resemblance to the photoreceptor cells of the eye. Some evolutionary biologists believe that the vertebrate pineal cells share a common evolutionary ancestor with retinal cells.<sup>[13]</sup>
    In some vertebrates, exposure to light can set off a chain reaction of enzymatic events within the pineal gland that regulate circadian rhythms.<sup>[14]</sup> Some early vertebrate fossil skulls have a pinealforamen (opening). This correlates with the physiology of the modern "living fossils," the lamprey and the tuatara, and some other vertebrates that have a parietal organ or "third eye," which, in some of them, is photosensitive. The third eye represents evolution's earlier approach to photoreception.<sup>[15]</sup> The structures of the third eye in the tuatara are analogous to the cornea, lens and retina, though the latter resembles that of an octopus rather than a vertebrate retina. The asymmetrical whole consists of the "eye" to the left and the pineal sac to the right. "In animals that have lost the parietal eye, including mammals, the pineal sac is retained and condensed into the form of the pineal gland."<sup>[15]</sup>
    Unlike much of the rest of the mammalian brain, the pineal gland is not isolated from the body by the blood–brain barrier system;<sup>[16]</sup> it has profuse blood flow, second only to the kidney.
    Fossils seldom preserve soft anatomy. The brain of the Russian Melovatka bird, about 90 million years old, is an exception, and it shows a larger-than-expected parietal eye and pineal gland.<sup>[17]</sup>
    In humans and other mammals, the light signals necessary to set circadian rhythms are sent from the eye through the retinohypothalamic system to the suprachiasmatic nuclei (SCN) and the pineal gland.
    \n\non a final note maybe i should start doing devils advocate now. i usually do research against the topic after ive mostly exhausted a topic, but this one just keeps growing and growing and growing, alot like energizer.lol

awesome teachings. overstanding. i like the little bit i know about the nauwaubian movement

8. FInally someone fucking got that hahahaha

9. ok so i just thought of a plausible explanation for how they work.you lmfaoing about it might think its les crazy now, or no, along with meursault. who knows.lol.
    first we need to have a little theory of astrology. we know light has a huge effect on us, and different frequencies effect us different. we see this by comparing a light bulb to the sun. sunlight releases seratonin but i light bulb doesnt, dont quote me but i think its the uv rays, that bulbs dont have. now if those certain frequencies effect us biologically who knows what all the stars are doing to us in subtle ways that we cant physically detect. its actually proven crime rates and ER visits rise during a full moon.
    second we need to know that quartz intensifies electricity because of its structure. now it seems plausible that crystals can amplify the energy of different frequencies of light. this could mean the light is letting us secrete more of some type of hormone very subtly. that would be why its not a miracle cure for things, because its a tiny tiny tiny tiny change

We ARE the sun.

11. ok i dont know if i should take this seriously or jokingly.lol ive heard theories about how were beings of light but thats about as far as i know.

12. If we're just speculating here I could make up a random theory as well....what makes yours better than mine? Neither have any ground to stand on.

13. Go read about other "beings of light" and see whom you come up with..

14. i only speak from my experience but i can hold a crystal and feel it literally give off a energy instantly to the point my mood changes instantly.

15. #35 Tree Burner, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013

Placebo, the mind is an intersting thing.

But hey, if holding a crystal makes you happy...go for it.

16. thats the thing about science, untill you have the means to test it can only be speculation. and i dont think theres really any way to explain why they wouldnt work.

i know some crazy shit pops up.lol. i havent done any research to come to a conclusion, but i think our souls could be made of light, electricity(which can give off light, making it light if you make a logical stretch) im just curious for what he meant, cus im interested in the subject. the only theory i know is utterly false. they say the junk dna is actually supposed to be in our chromosomes because some kid was supposedly the first one to have three strand dna. i got to the root of it and discovered this kid was mentally retarded because of it, and only one gene had three strands.

maybe. there a thing called the law of attraction, like attracts like. if you expect it to not work it wont. if you accept it does it will. to see if it is placebo you need to put people in a double blind study. i know the law of attraction works from personal experience. the best example is one day i was thinking about a frog being crushed and organs falling out(i got a fucked up mind, i know.lol). the same day my friend(who never kills animals for no good reason) decided to spear a frog with a shovel repeatedly while i was there. 

17. Even prayer is divinity, so divinity is divinity.

18. well my mind is blown.

thankyou for this because i was a little lost on the crystal thing...

to the OP: 
     Religion is always going to be a touchy subject.... It seems so many people have different ideas of what crystals do for them. Hopefully as long people understand you are a good person (well i hope so haha  :p ) and you are happy and healthy then thats all that should matter. Unfortunately a lot of people aren't very accepting.

ps, im high and might have kinda gone off topic, but i cant remember haha its getting late and im sleepy

19. i feel this is one of the biggest problems in america. Everybody is so fuckin lazy. And some like to say it like there proud of it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Ok so after reading all the post, one cmmnt came to thought. Since were talking about the pineal gland, I was quite surprised that no one brought up DMT since this is what the pineal gland produces. DMT.... the spirit molecle.