Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buy THC e-cig Juice at dispensary?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moonlightCA, Jul 30, 2013.

1. New to the forum, first post, but been lurking.  I am a medical mj patient near los Angeles and I also use e-cigs.  I know its a common question and I have found MANY threads with many different ways to make a DIY e-cig juice with hash oil or honey oil and what not.  Most are several years old.  I really would rather not make my own and end up wasting hash or weed and destroying the e-cig in the process because I did something wrong.  I am wondering if there are any dispensaries in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley area that sell e-cig juice with THC.  I am using an eGo-T with a dual coil clearomizer 1.5 ohm. All the dispensaries I called don't sell the THC juice, they want to you buy their $100 pen and then pay $60 for each cartridge.  Anybody know of a dispensary that sells the "juice"?    

2. From everything I've seen the DIY ones aren't that easy to screw up.