Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Buy THC e-cig Juice at dispensary?

• Please log in to reply

moonlightCA

moonlightCA

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

New to the forum, first post, but been lurking.  I am a medical mj patient near los Angeles and I also use e-cigs.  I know its a common question and I have found MANY threads with many different ways to make a DIY e-cig juice with hash oil or honey oil and what not.  Most are several years old.  I really would rather not make my own and end up wasting hash or weed and destroying the e-cig in the process because I did something wrong.  I am wondering if there are any dispensaries in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley area that sell e-cig juice with THC.  I am using an eGo-T with a dual coil clearomizer 1.5 ohm. All the dispensaries I called don't sell the THC juice, they want to you buy their $100 pen and then pay $60 for each cartridge.  Anybody know of a dispensary that sells the "juice"?    

overdosee

overdosee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts

hash oil

Dear Delilah

Dear Delilah

Resident Forum Wallflower

• Bronze Member
  • 3,789 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users