ORGANIC OUTDOOR 1 GALLON GROW

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 1200, Jul 29, 2013.

1. -REPOST FROM ORGANIC GROWING-

This is my first successful germinated seed. I would like to grow organically so I bought Seabird Guano and some Bone Meal. My plant is around 1 1/2 inches out of the starter soil I dropped it in. The starter soil has composted banana peels in it to give it a running start. I dont know if that'll do anything but I mean if they can grow miles of cannabis in the Afghan Mountains without intensive care, why cant I? I want to have decent marijuana. I have the ability to bring the plant inside if need be, but I dont want it to be an indoor grow.

The container it is in right now can hold 1 gallon. I heard of people doing micro grows in shot glasses and solo cups so 1 gallon should suffice, right? At this point, I really could care less about yield. I just want to know that I can successfully grow a small plant before I invest more money into this. 

I also made a plant food tea containing:
    1:10 Ratio of coconut water to pH Balanced water
    Banana peels
    Spirunilla 

I steeped this and blended. I plan on adding it every other day, while watering & keeping medium moist every day.

Am I doing anything wrong? I live in Northern California so during summer, I get about 13 hours of strong sunshine. 

Here is a picture of the Bone Meal & Guano I purchased. 

Screen shot 2013-07-27 at 10.37.58 PM.png

Thanks for any info.

EDIT: I brought the plant inside my shed where its shielded from the summer heat. It's about 3 inches from the topsoil. I have a small CFL lamp giving it light during the night to promote growth. Since the light is only 20w, I have it on a 20/4 schedule. 

2. i was told its too late for outdoor already. i live in so cal still gonna try it i have 1 outside not to big and others growing roots under cfls.