Never grown a thang in my life...until now

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by MjAlchemist, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Yo Kevie try to be more patient. I'm sure mj will get to it when he has a chance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. it's all good man I was helping him out wit a couple diff things and got stoner sidetracked lol...appreciate u looking out tho either way

patience is def key in this game and MrFlk is a vet here in the city so b nice lol...I'm (almost) always here to help tho kev and I read every post on ur gro asap;)

Btw dinner sucked and was cold haha fckn new chinese rest Smh plus I effed up my diet (again lol)

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Its all cool over here, dont want to be rude either. But I like to look out for everyone here.

Hope everyone is enjoying their saturday. Cant wait to get off from work and hit that bong :smoke:

4. Will check it out right now :smoke:

5. Mj, haha finally got a chance to watch your vid. Nice man, nice. Those are some bitty lil buds on that punky lion!! Hope the plump up and fatten for you. Looking real good.

6. Hi VT :wave: those buds r starting to plump more she's doin better for sure just gonna take a bit longer than planned but oh well..I ain't goin nowhere lol

Gonna toss up a update in the new gj later tonight and you'll see;) haha peace buddy

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1288489-The-Alchemist's-journey-to-CannaMeCCCa
    The Alchemist's journey to CannaMeCCCa

7. #1173 HALFaBRICKKK, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    Mj, waddup

8. Not even a pubic hair?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sup HaB check ya pm

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app