First tat...sketchy?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by TokingDaily420, Jul 29, 2013.

1. if you hesitate, better think twice

2. [quote name="TokingDaily420" post="18423509" timestamp="1375071120"]So a friend of mine just got a tattoo on his right chest(lettering) from a gangster who was high on meth, while he did my friends tattoos and 3 other ppl....my friend really wants me to get a tat, I want one a good amount im just not THAT eager. I dont want to rush it and get some retarded shit but question is should I just go with that guy? My friends tat didnt turn out bad its just sketchy overall.[/quote]I'm sorry, but if you are actually considering getting inked by a guy like that, then you should not be getting a tattoo. Go to a real shop, find a respectable artist, do research, something.The least you can do is find an apprentice, they'll gladly ink you if they can. Ask for a portfolio.

3. Yea I never did it haha fuck that.

4. [quote name="TokingDaily420" post="19125557" timestamp="1386533155"]Yea I never did it haha fuck that.[/quote]Good call lol

5. Nah man go to a professional tats are permanent

6. Looking good with the Santa hat Gatsby!

7. #28 Bamboobam, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    Don't ever get a homemade tat done. It looks shitty most of the time. Pay the $$ and get a decent tat done from a respectable price at a tat studio.

8. You need to trust your artist 100%.If he seems "sketchy" then find someone else, is not worth the risk.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Meth would make him focused as shit being an amphetamine & I've seen some pretty raw 'non-professional' tattoo artists. 

On the other hand it might make him shaky and jumpy too.

Access the situation

10. Hell no!! I wouldn't but that's just me using common sense lol

11. That is really very lovely one i loved it.