Already overwatered and its rainning?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by UKTokingGrower, Jul 28, 2013.

1. #1 UKTokingGrower, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    I check on my plant yesterday and it was over watered as it started rainning soon after i watered it. Well today it has started to rain heavily.. Is my plant likly to survive the rain if its already been overwatered :/? Thanks

2. You may get a bunch of water leaves. Why did you water it if you knew rain was coming? don't you check the weather report?

3. U noticed it was overwatered and u watered again? Maybe I misread that

4. I keep a close eye on the weather report just for this reason, but with two days on sun icthought ide water and then let the rain take over. But the next day it began to rain, and the plant became over watered. Now the day after its been rainning all day so i pressume its only gottten worse ( i havnt had a chance to check on it).
    What are water leaves?

5. let it dry out son

6. How is she doing? Don't water until she drys out a bit but she should survive. A good soil will drain excess water. In the future dug a 3x3 hole or bigger. Place gravel about 2-3 inches if the bottom followed by a good organic soil. Add plenty of vermiculite and perlite. I add miss to hold water also. A good mix will hold just enough water.